Best Beer Bar?

Endo

Hi All,

Which bar in Chiangmai has the widest variety of beer? Im fond of Belgian ales, not keen on lagers, although I do like to try as many different beers as I can :o

Number one Bar just off loi kroh its belgium owned and offers ales you can also try the micro brewery behind carrfore

Hi All,

Which bar in Chiangmai has the widest variety of beer? Im fond of Belgian ales, not keen on lagers, although I do like to try as many different beers as I can :o

Number one Bar just off loi kroh its belgium owned and offers ales you can also try the micro brewery behind carrfore

Yes a good bar, Freddy sells Stella and Leffe on tap, although I prefer the Erdinger weissbeer (also draught). Plenty of bottled Belgian beers too. Duvel, Stella, Hoegaarden, Leffe, Kwak among others.

Awesome thanks... I completely forgot to mention Micro breweries so double thanks...

Just looking at google maps... Is the Carrefour near Nong Pa Krang?

Awesome thanks... I completely forgot to mention Micro breweries so double thanks...

Just looking at google maps... Is the Carrefour near Nong Pa Krang?

Yes, that is right, just after Carrethree.

Hi All,

The Olde Bell has a better selection of beers then most bars (not to mention wine and cheese).

When leaving Carrefour out the back gate, which way to the micro-brewery?

Drive straight til you get to the T junction (you'll see that Lanna - Burmese-type of resort building - thing). Hang a right, drive about 80 - 100m and you'll see it (German - Thai micro brewery) on the left. The Weiss beer is good. Ask them when it was brewed (hour). They used to have a really large entertaiment troupe on stage - very entertaining (in Thai) with a large selection of Farang music you could request. Seems that the owmers have cut back on the entertainment on the weekdays - mind you haven't been there on a weekend in awhile.

Thanks for all the suggestions, will try one or two of em out:)

FYI The Red Lion has draught Guinness and John Smith's, german Weissbiers (Erdinger and Weihenstephan) and Pils, Strongbow and Blackthorn ciders, Belgian beers .......

The landlord can be a bit of a handful though . . .

JxP

Thanks for all the suggestions, will try one or two of em out:)

FYI The Red Lion has draught Guinness and John Smith's, german Weissbiers (Erdinger and Weihenstephan) and Pils, Strongbow and Blackthorn ciders, Belgian beers .......

The landlord can be a bit of a handful though . . .

JxP

That depends on who you support. :D

See the BIG GAME this weekend on the BIG SCREEN.

Rooney? :o