• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o!!!!HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

:D

Witches Tavern at 7.30 pm on the 2nd floor.

Promotion : Halloween cocktails and the others with cheaper prices... [Yas will be there at 7 to negotiate]

Happy Hour no later 8pm.

Ghost-Attendees :

Yasx

Girlx

thithi[x]

RakJungTorlae [you'll got kicked if you are not coming ]

BIGTOE3

Murgatroyd??? [if he finds the Black Pearl ]

joe90

MasterOfDisaster??? [if he's still alive from the car crash ]

Firefan

ALexLah - Plara terrorist

unomi

Hawkup2000 - "might" turn up

:D:D

we stopped by but it didn't seem like anyone was there- except you firefan. we did see murgatroyd i think, very cool that you made the effort with your costume, didn't see many other costumed people out last night. hope you had a good time!

Edited by girlx

Well I think what happened was that since the organizers were not there until 9 despite telling people to be there 730tish :o there were quite a few people just hanging out with other friends - and yeah that murgatroyd pirate costume was awesome! :D Cheers!

i was there but somewhat disjointed, didn't recognize anyone and didnt really feel like going around asking everyone if hey were from TV or not.

Did see the dude in the pirate costume, and yeah that was real classy.

Just went around freaking people out, ok night :o

Never mind. Besides we all heard your excuses before haven´t we :o. FireFan and I had a great time (except that part where I mixed up a Englishwoman´s costume for Carrie Bradshaw/a mummy). Mind you, I did really miss Oxford Will and Soundman who are really nice guys to hang out with. I ended up in Jet.

HAIL MEGATROYD!!! Surely you must have won the 10.000 baht?

BIGTOE3, shame we din´t meet. Next time send PM.

Edited by Hawkup2000

actually we tried to get there earlier but the traffic was so bad- very hard to get a taxi from my house to meet the girls, then another taxi to thonglor took forever.

No doubt. Total journey time from Thong Lor - Asoke/Phetchaburi (via Sukhumvit) on Friday night: 1 hour 45 minutes. 45 minutes waiting to get a taxi, nearly another hour in the taxi. I know someone who got stuck on Rachada until 5am because they couldn't even find a taxi willing to take them to Phaholyothin. Heavy rain/Halloween combo made it taxi hel_l on Friday night...

No, I didn't win the costume prize... even after doing a four hour make-up job.... they gave the prize to a Thai girl in a traditional costume holding a palm leaf... I wasn't best pleased...

we went down to nana for a cheaper drink !

But it was a good night, and my wife and I enjoyed ourselves... it was nice to meet some board members there.

Murg