Is There Another One Of Them Tv Meet-ups This Weekend?

submaniac

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bangkokfilm.org/index.php

there's a few of them but the one i want to see called serbis at 8:30 (at central world) is subtitled.... headed to meet yas now if you want to join. i know she is going to try to talk me into seeing mamma mia instead!

HAHAHAHA!!!

Well it sounds like you guys kept yourself busy last night. Free bar at 808, then to Slim, then to Boss?

Sounds messy!!!!

http://www.bangkokfilm.org/index.php

there's a few of them but the one i want to see called serbis at 8:30 (at central world) is subtitled.... headed to meet yas now if you want to join. i know she is going to try to talk me into seeing mamma mia instead!

HAHAHAHA!!!

Well it sounds like you guys kept yourself busy last night. Free bar at 808, then to Slim, then to Boss?

Sounds messy!!!!

CB you missed out!! it was one hel_l of a ride.

Girlx, nothing wrong with mamma mia. It'll have you singing gimme gimme gimme before you know it!

Thi thi - the bike!!! LMAO everytime I read it. haha :o

Who the hel_l add 3 shots of vodka in to orange juice. And only covers 600 baht for dudes. Me thinks they have a bankruptcy wish.

And I don’t think I have been that trashed for ages,

I have had bad dreams until now about there music. I thinking of committing my self for a few months.

Why you guys knock slim? Its my home away form home……..

And what was up with that gait fish. Crazy..

Hehehe...thanks everyone for a really great time. I think it was a great time...my memory is a bit fuzzy about the entire evening. I do remember Yas riding the bike, and saying that she enjoyed the ride so much that she wanted to ride the bike over and over and over again.

Hehehe...thanks everyone for a really great time. I think it was a great time...my memory is a bit fuzzy about the entire evening. I do remember Yas riding the bike, and saying that she enjoyed the ride so much that she wanted to ride the bike over and over and over again.

Submaniac - I made no such claim!! What proof do you have? :o

I managed to get all my stuff including my phone locked in at the office..

why on earth would they have a time lock on the biometric scanner?! i was fuming and couldn't call anyone. ah well atleast i got a full nights sleep for once.

Scarlett Johanssen in a Woody Allen movie?! count me in.

oiii G last night i was supposed to join you guys.

but my fried was late, so we watched a Thai movie instead.

then we went to Khaosarn Rd.

and it was the first time in ages that I was so F-Up. I mean a real F-up.

Got a fight with stupid french guy tryna spank the flower-seller girls.

:::!!still alive!!:::

the bike! :o i had forgotten about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on people... it's not the place at which you are, it's the people you're with!

er- who was it that was complaining about 808?!? oh that's right, it was you! :D welcome back by the way, hope your beautiful cheekbones are still intact....

I missed the "bike" incident... but re: yas, can you tell me who had their tongue down my throat? I swear it should have been my girlfriend or something, but my memory is a bit shady :D All I know is somebody had a t-back thong on. :D

my cheekbones are intact girlx thank the lord, the only redeeming part of my face...

fun bunch, you guys are, eh?

nice to meet the new guy...

keep me updated on next weekend possible vacay, I'm gonna be a bit busy during the week.... so furry don't feel ignored!

Whoops! My bad. It wasn't you. It was that other girl named Yas that was with us! sorry for the confusion! :D

Guys, Its a Sunday and I'm bored out of my mind. How about a last minute meet up?

Gazebo - Kaosarn Road. 8pm. Anyone in?

Yas, are you really going? I can meet you there. Don't feel like getting sh*tty again, but I wouldn't mind grabbing a falafel (I think the only place in the Kingdom one can get a falafel) and saying hi to whoever is there for a bit. :D

P.S. I just tried calling you but "the number you have called is not available at this time". If you are going text message me, and I will meet up with you there. BTW, you do know it is raining right? :o

Edited by submaniac

Guys, Its a Sunday and I'm bored out of my mind. How about a last minute meet up?

Gazebo - Kaosarn Road. 8pm. Anyone in?

Yas, are you really going? I can meet you there. Don't feel like getting sh*tty again, but I wouldn't mind grabbing a falafel (I think the only place in the Kingdom one can get a falafel) and saying hi to whoever is there for a bit. :D

P.S. I just tried calling you but "the number you have called is not available at this time". If you are going text message me, and I will meet up with you there. BTW, you do know it is raining right? :D

Yep. Really Going. Thi Thi's in.

I plan on sticking to smoothies tonight - gotta work tommorow! :o

Yes - Pissing down with rain. One of the reasons I want to get out. Its depressing!!!

what's with all the 808 & flix hating? you just have to pick the right night. :/

808 sucked because of the music, plus, it was practically deserted. Gret service though!! :o You're right though, maybe we picked the wrong night.

Slim was packed - Music was good but bt of a challenge to actually dance - but its like that every time I've been.

i like slim actually, it's just that half of bangkok apparently likes it too, so you can't move in there... i wish i could find some new york style lounges with good music though (indie, funk, electro, etc)... but i give up complaining because as jcon says it's the peeps that count.

oh, this is girlx using yas's computer... hi all! i guess we are headed to gazebo.

Hey sex tourist, are you a insomniac?

slim is nice when it's not packed.

808 is nice but music kinda crap.

gazebo is nice if there's lotsa ppl there.

my room is nice when the gay is not here!!!!!!

Yes. My user name should actually be "insomniac". But my excuse is that it is 12:45 pm in the USA! :o

Slim--I don't remember, because I was so drunk. I remember that the waitress kept my change after buying drinks. So I don't like that place.

808--I don't remember because it was so drunk. Well I remember that the music sucked.

Gazebo--not a bad place to hang out...wish music was quieter so it would have been easier to talk with such an esteemed panel as I had tonight.

Whoops! My bad. It wasn't you. It was that other girl named Yas that was with us! sorry for the confusion! :D

No Problem SB. Its an easy mistake to make. :D

ok next time try soi Cow Boy, G

or.... bull riding!

ha- nana plaza pissup!!!!! :o

not.

though i do think everyone should ride the bull once!

I wanna ride the bull!!

Girlx - remember the exercise thingy at Centralworld? How cool was that?!