Facial Hair

fourbaht

Just like everything else in the world. It's depend on personal taste and opinion. To me, guys with moustache make me go weak at the knees :D . But sadly my farang partner hate facial hair,said it makes him feel unclean :D . But at least he is better than my ex who used to shave his legs!! :o

Why are so many blokes dictated to by their Thai women?

Sorry but I don't see "give and take" as the same as being "dictated to."

My fiancee' doesn't like it when I don't shave and didn't the first time I showed up with 5 days of growth into a goatee.

For me it's no big deal, so why cause perfectly avoidable friction in a relationship?

Hmmm maybe a new topic here, "are you dictated to by your tirak"

My GF likes it as long as its kept trimmed and is stylish she hates a moustach but thinks a goatee is cool, I don't think I would have shave it for her, I had it before I met her and if she didn't find it attractive she would not have liked me in the first place?

Its sort of like finding a girl with long hair then when you get into the relationship saying "well actually babe I prefer short haired girls, would you mind popping down the salon?"

I wonder how many of the guys who shaved for their tiraks wouild have enough persuasive power to get them to cut off their locks?

P@3$$y Power

Don't know about cutting her hair but mine is growing hers long because I like it. She always had short hair because her friends said she wouldn't look good with it long. I think she looks better and now her friends say the same. I had a long mo before we got married and shaved it for the wedding but started it back the same day. She likes it better when it's trimmed but also says I look younger without it. Just hair anyway. Do wish it would grow as well on my head as it grows on my up lip though. :o

Don't know about cutting her hair but mine is growing hers long because I like it. She always had short hair....

Coincidence - my g/f had very short hair when I met her - well over a year ago, now it's quite long. Not sure if I like it though. Sometimes when I look at the old pictures of her.... :o

not really off-topic here. am in bkk and asia for a month now. shall stay and travel until mid next year.

now guess what? forgot my shaver-charging-cable back "home".

never ever used to shave manually but my beard is growing like he11.

tried now for more than 2 weeks to find a shop, dept.store, china-town, whatever the <deleted> to get a new cable.

guess again? NO CHANCE. bkk does not supply with shaving cables for modells older than brand new.

Buying a new shaver (if available) is unbelievable expensive.

Now impatiently waiting for a postal package from farangland to finally have that sh1t cable back again in my hands.

as about thai girls, i've experienced I do much better without my super-fast growing beard...

just my 5 satang about this oooh so funny topic....