The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

From a conversation I had with a thai friend online (works in a hotel and has to get up early - 5am - for the arrival of new guests)

Me: Do you have new people coming?

Friend: Where?

Me: There!

Friend: Yes

Friend: Every day

Friend: But not yet, it's coming 10am

Me: So why are you up so early???

Friend: Oh

Friend: Sorry I thought you said news paper

:o

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm.....no more off topic comments anymore?

Seems the rating has gone down to almost page 2 !!!....before this post of mine

I'm blaming on the "bad management" and it calls for "major restructuring" here, CEO/CFO/CCO/FFU.. BKKJames!!!! :o

sounds like you want to take over metro :D

I can't think of anyone more qualified to take over this thead than METCUP.

TEAGIRL?

I've just renamed my bathroom 'The Whitney Houston Memorial Bathroom.' Any other members considering renaming areas of their houses/apartments after female American singers?

Now that you meantion it,,,,,no actually but thanks for coming.

These are the next 2 books I’m writing and to be release in time for the ever boring next X’mas

The social phenomenon of this site; ThaiVisa, and why perfect strangers help other perfect strangers by answering their questions.

And

Empty minded people. Like leaving purse on car roof and driving off. Not putting gas cap back on, it dangles their in traffic.

Human brain giving real life like nightmares/dreams, why it does that

:o:D:D

These are the next 2 books I’m writing and to be release in time for the ever boring next X’mas

The social phenomenon of this site; ThaiVisa, and why perfect strangers help other perfect strangers by answering their questions.

And

Empty minded people. Like leaving purse on car roof and driving off. Not putting gas cap back on, it dangles their in traffic.

:D:D:D

Best sellers for sure. :o

These are the next 2 books I'm writing and to be release in time for the ever boring next X'mas

And

:D:D:D

Best sellers for sure. :o

Yea….for SURE!!!…thanks

Well mom said … pls DO SOMETHING !!! Or marry a farang !!! :D

p' popbubble - want to reserve my books?..huh

I don’t know. 2 hrs ?

But if you are having a wet dream and wake up just before the dream reaches the final moment dose it still count as a wet dream???

How about if you come home from a long work trip in the middle east, say 4 months of total sexual abstinence and your girlfriend/wife/significant other has only just finished her period, does this class as a Near Miss?

Hmmmm.....no more off topic comments anymore?

Seems the rating has gone down to almost page 2 !!!....before this post of mine

I'm blaming on the "bad management" and it calls for "major restructuring" here, CEO/CFO/CCO/FFU.. BKKJames!!!! :o

sounds like you want to take over metro :D

I can't think of anyone more qualified to take over this thead than METCUP.

TEAGIRL?

bkkjames, zorro.....just SHUT IT !!!!!

I don’t know. 2 hrs ?

But if you are having a wet dream and wake up just before the dream reaches the final moment dose it still count as a wet dream???

How about if you come home from a long work trip in the middle east, say 4 months of total sexual abstinence and your girlfriend/wife/significant other has only just finished her period, does this class as a Near Miss?

More like good timing.

I know it is a bit off topic but still I would like to know something so therefore I would like to share with this great virtual community my latest thoughts.

Is Metrogirl a metrosexual, and would Teacup be willing to do it for some tea money?

Maybe, but I think these and some other issues need to be clarified before crucial decisions are going to be made.

Ahum,

I know it is a bit off topic but still I would like to know something so therefore I would like to share with this great virtual community my latest thoughts.

Is Metrogirl a metrosexual, and would Teacup be willing to do it for some tea money?

Maybe, but I think these and some other issues need to be clarified before crucial decisions are going to be made.

Ahum,

I believe (but QUOTE don't me) that MetCup TeaGirl or whatever she goes by, is what is oft referred to in these part as a serial TV flirter.

Perhaps others can confirm or bust this Myth.

Edited by bkkjames

swiss_people_2.jpg

Trying to keep up the neutral theme of this thread are we?

BTW< handing the reigns over to other to continue the high quality top notch benchmark raising standards on this topic over the weeked.

Should you fee the need to get me to join in and keep things well and truly off-topic, just pm as I will get the message on blackberry inside my burberry case.

These kind of responses to my thoughts has been exactly the reason why I resigned.

No understanding whatsoever.

Posting a picture of some kind of team from , what is it Swiss has nothing to do with it.

And gin and tonic is what the girls in SG are asking for.

TC and MG are the main issues here, together with BKKJames.

What is the plan?

And I do not mean the general framework but an operational plan.

Who is going to do what and when?

swiss_people_2.jpg

Trying to keep up the neutral theme of this thread are we?

BTW< handing the reigns over to other to continue the high quality top notch benchmark raising standards on this topic over the weeked.

Should you fee the need to get me to join in and keep things well and truly off-topic, just pm as I will get the message on blackberry inside my burberry case.

Staying with the topic of the thread.... (errrr sorry, go ahead beat me, hit me, or tickle me) ...but I just couldn't resist. Here's a pic of the wait staff that serves the burger I posted before on this thread.......

post-46350-1224240272_thumb.jpg

Ahum,

I believe (but QUOTE don't me) that MetCup TeaGirl or whatever she goes by, is what is oft referred to in these part as a serial TV flirter.

Perhaps others can confirm or bust this Myth.

Good try BKKJames but a direct answer would be on topic, even if it were 100% true and everyone knew it