Botox In Chiang Mai?

Steve2UK

Hi all,

No - it is not for me. A lady friend from the UK who is arriving shortly for a week's stay has asked me if I can recommend a place here where she can get botox treatment - she wants assured quality not a cheap rate. Nothing when I searched the CM forum - does anyone have any suggestions? Happy to get the response by PM if you prefer :o .

Thanks in advance.

http://www.discoverythailand.com/directory..._chiang_mai.asp

i think chiangmai ram is the best hospital, maybe give them a call?

Chiang Mai Ram Hospital 1

Chiang Mai

Tel: (053) 224-851, 895-001 Fax: (053) 224-880,

otherwise try your like, (sorry try her luck)

Feung Fah Clinic

Address: 1 Sriwichai Road Tambon Suthep Chiang Mai 50200

Tel: (053) 216-439; 893-092

Rated by 0 visitor(s)

Read Reviews | Add comments

Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong is a national board-certified plastic surgeon registered with the International College of Surgeons (Plastic Surgery) and the Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (Plastic Surgery). He has been practicing cosmetic and plastic surgery for over 30 years and has two clinics in Thailand – in Bangkok and in Chiang Mai. His clinics offer a range of services including, Botox®

Hi all,

No - it is not for me. A lady friend from the UK who is arriving shortly for a week's stay has asked me if I can recommend a place here where she can get botox treatment - she wants assured quality not a cheap rate. Nothing when I searched the CM forum - does anyone have any suggestions? Happy to get the response by PM if you prefer :D .

Thanks in advance.

There are two kinds of basic 'Botox sessions'

One is for cosmetic reasons

Two is as an aid in paralyzed arms and legs.

Average usage is one bottle for paralysis= 20,000 baht per bottle 2 years ago

I had one session for paralysis in Bkk, not good experience, as the doctor had never done the Botox for paralysis, hence a wasted trip to Bkk... :o

If anyone knows of a Botox giver experienced in paralysis, Please let me know

Edited by Ajarn

Feung Fah Clinic

Rated by 0 visitor(s)

Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong is a national board-certified plastic surgeon registered with the International College of Surgeons (Plastic Surgery) and the Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (Plastic Surgery). He has been practicing cosmetic and plastic surgery for over 30 years and has two clinics in Thailand – in Bangkok and in Chiang Mai. His clinics offer a range of services including, Botox®

Thanks for this. Given what I've seen said before about this surgeon, I would expect his clinic's services [e.g. for cosmetic botox] to be dependable.

BTW, that "discoverythailand" site is also a useful find - so, double thanks :o

• 1 year later...

Feung Fah Clinic

Rated by 0 visitor(s)

Thanks for this. Given what I've seen said before about this surgeon, I would expect his clinic's services [e.g. for cosmetic botox] to be dependable.

BTW, that "discoverythailand" site is also a useful find - so, double thanks :)

For any of you that know the delightful Dr Rachada at Ram - she will tell you that Dr Witoon is the most famous plastic surgeon in Chiang Mai, if not Thailand.

Being a great fan of Dr Rachada and trusting her judgement, I would say that anyone looking to have cosmetic or plastic surgery should check out Dr Witoon, but I understand he doesn't come cheap.