Whats The Best Way To Go

Not really asking for myself but i dont know the answer , over 50, thai gf one baby, whats the best way for him to stay thai . she is in thai, he is in australia.

thanks .

1. Non Immigrant O Multi Entry Visa. Unlimited stays up to 90 days at a time. Every 90 days hop over the border and come back again. Can be stretched out to 15 months.

2. Single entry Non Immigrant O Visa. Extend for a year at Immigration in Thailand with 800,000 Baht in a Thai bank OR 65,000 Baht a month income. OR a combination of the two.

3. Non O-A Non Immigrant Visa . Apply in Australia with the same financial requirement as above. Money in a Aussie bank. Police record check and Medical certificate needed.

Info here.

http://www.thaiembassy.org.au/consular_section.asp

Maybe a long shot but if it is his baby & his name on birth cert....

option4. Marry her and stay in LOS without a need for money in bank or income requirements, as he has Thai child & over 50(parent, not the baby BTW).

The visa experts or further searches here can double check this aspect

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

Maybe a long shot but if it is his baby & his name on birth cert....

option4. Marry her and stay in LOS without a need for money in bank or income requirements, as he has Thai child & over 50(parent, not the baby BTW).

The visa experts or further searches here can double check this aspect

Dave

That option is mentioned here. I did not want to confuse the op with too much info.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Alternative-...sa-t220038.html

... The Best Way To Go, over 50 thai gf one baby .....

silly me and I initially read it like somebody passed away romping with 50 Thai chicks and leaving a baby behind, but what a way to go :o

on a serious note, Lite Beer's advice is spot on

Edited by Sarge