Online 90 Day

monty

Has anybody used the digital form of the TM47 as found on Pattaya immigration website?

http://www.pattaya-immigration.org/dform/form_tm47.php

It seems like you just have to fill it out and click on send.

Does this suffice? What about the proof of residence they now require (utility bill, or condo house book)?

Immigration has the habit of sometimes making things look like verything is OK and done properly. only to later on fine you for not doing the procedure in person :o

Has anybody used the digital form of the TM47 as found on Pattaya immigration website?

Does this suffice? What about the proof of residence they now require (utility bill, or condo house book)?

Immigration has the habit of sometimes making things look like verything is OK and done properly. only to later on fine you for not doing the procedure in person :D

How are you suppose to put your signature on an online form :o

How are you suppose to put your signature on an online form :o
This form is obviously there so that you can print and fill it in prior to arrival at Immigration for your 90 day check. The only way's around the "personal" visit is to use a Visa Agency or the mail in provision of the law.

I think is someone's great idea with local input. It appears to be an online form. The signature comment is interesting, as I am sure they will cite the lack of a signature to say the form was not filled in correctly.

I guess the only way to check is to fill in the online version and submit it and then report in person and check to see if they received it. Unfortunately you probably get no receipt with this form to verify you actually tried to make their job easier. :D

Who is feeling brave?

You can't report this way. This has been discussed here before.

Well that's an end it to then isn't it?

Since when did a discussion on this forum make anything definite? It is merely peoples' opinions, and sometimes experiences, being passed on for the help and more often ridicule of others questions and opinions.

If this form is on the Pattaya Immigration website, which it certainly appears to be from the link, I would have thought that it is at least in the minds of our friends at Immigration to make such a means of reporting available.

The fact that we have discussed it before is irrelevant but I notice that this high handed response appears to have had the effect of killing the thread.

This looks to me a subject of use to all of us on long term visas and worthy of further discussion, possibly in the Visa section.

It is not supported. This is known. Sorry you don't like to hear about reality.

If I am wrong on this (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) surely someone who knows differently will pipe in. Its not my fault Thai immigration does loopy things on their website that aren't actually supported, NOW IS IT?

Also note, Pattaya immigration is now enforcing that all 90 day reporters submit PROOF OF RESIDENCE (for example a copy of a phone bill in your name, etc.) when reporting. Also not supported by that web page.

at least in the minds of our friends at Immigration

Now thats rich.

The fact that we have discussed it before is irrelevant

No, it is relevant if it is SETTLED and nobody has come forward since that time with a shred of evidence that anything has changed.

Edited by Jingthing

The Thai Embassy web site in Washington DC also has online forms but I don't think anyone has a doubt that you have to print them out and then submit them ?

Just because a form is on a web site why would anyone assume that you don't need a signature or the existence of a form means that there has been a change in the way reporting is done.

Think about the words "90 Day REPORTING". :o

You obviously don't know the difference between a downloadable PDF document and an online form.

To be fair, if you look at the specific web page in question, it is actually a good question to ask if this is a real online reporting function. Especially, the SEND button on the page. That is weird text to have on a PDF printing page.

Question asked, question answered, unless someone has a news release from Pattaya immigration, what more is there to say about this?

Edited by Jingthing

why does pattaya immigration need proof of residence . i just done my 90 report in Chiang mai and they did not require that. lets face it you could be living in your present address for a day and have no proof that you live there

why does pattaya immigration need proof of residence . i just done my 90 report in Chiang mai and they did not require that. lets face it you could be living in your present address for a day and have no proof that you live there

They just do. If you don't have it here, you have to figure out a way to get it.

If I am wrong on this (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) surely someone who knows differently will pipe in. Its not my fault Thai immigration does loopy things on their website that aren't actually supported, NOW IS IT?

Also note, Pattaya immigration is now enforcing that all 90 day reporters submit PROOF OF RESIDENCE (for example a copy of a phone bill in your name, etc.) when reporting. Also not supported by that web page.

Now thats rich.

No, it is relevant if it is SETTLED and nobody has come forward since that time with a shred of evidence that anything has changed.

when i went the other day ,the lady at the desk just wanted a copy of my drivers licence,do we have to give a copy on every visit ,or just the once.

Now thats rich.

when i went the other day ,the lady at the desk just wanted a copy of my drivers licence,do we have to give a copy on every visit ,or just the once.

Last twice i have given copy of my liscense.

On my last visit earlier this month I asked the friendly lady at the desk if the online reporting was functional.

She just looked at me, smiled, and shrug her shoulders so I don't think it will be implemented soon.

BTW Thai driving license is OK as proof, if not, copy of a utility bill with your name and address on it.

cheers

onzestan

Edited by onzestan

I had to show proof of residence during my last 2 90-day reporting visits. I used my drivers license (old version) on both occasions. I saw a post recently concerning a poster who had received one of the new digital drivers licenses and that it did not contain his home address. If you have one of the new drivers licenses, check that it does indeed have your address on it, otherwise you will have to use a different means as proof of residency.

Immigration has the habit of sometimes making things look like verything is OK and done properly. only to later on fine you for not doing the procedure in person :o

Yes I have and no one knew where it was.

My neighbour did last week and no one knew what he was talking about.

Go to http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/tm47.doc

Download the form fill it in on the computer, print it out and then you will have to fill in by hand the section that gets placed into your passport after you sign it.

You need a phone bill or power bill or drivers licence that has your name and address on it that matches the address you put on the TM47 form.

Hope this is of assistance.