Protesters Look Set To Be Dispersed At 3 P.m.

BangkokBP

Is TNN available online?

If so what is their website? I can't find it

I don't think so.

Anyway they have stopped showing now.

They showed the PAD arriving in pick ups and being turned away by the police. Apparently they (PAD) are now grouping on the other side of the police.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is TNN available online?

I don't think so.

They showed the PAD arriving in pick ups and being turned away by the police. Apparently they (PAD) are now grouping on the other side of the police.

Thanks P please keep us informed

US urge protesters to end seizing at airports

By The Nation

The US government called on Friday for the end of the protesters' seizure at Thailand airports protesting against its government, Xinhua reported.

"While we respect the right to freedom of expression, seizing an airport is not an appropriate means of protest," the State Department's acting deputy spokesman Gordon Duguid said in a statement.

He urged supporters of The People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD)"to walk away from the airports peacefully," and allow "this situation can be resolved without violence and in accordance with the law."

The air traffic has been paralyzed completely since protestors besieged the Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi international airports at the capital of Bangkok earlier this week out of the PAD's hatred of former Prime Minister thaksin Shinawatra.

Despite Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat's announcement of an emergency decree in the areas of both airports, the crisis continued after anti-government leaders rejected last-ditch attempts to negotiate with the government.

Although airlines have resumed their operations at a naval base, tens of thousands of passengers are still believed to be stranded during the four-day unrest.//Xinhua

Is TNN available online?

I don't think so.

One of my friends is on the way out there now. Maybe she'll give us an eye report later.

Meanwhile I'm offline for an hour or so.

Is TNN available online?

I don't think so.

I got told Chamlong gave the order to sandwich the police again. That worked several times.

I'm not sure if this has been posted here, but here is an interview with Thaksin that was posted on YouTube about an hour ago, apparently from Hong Kong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouav0ph9Fc

By the way, the speakers showing on the ASTV live stream and getting particularly steamed up and venomous now. Calling Thaksin a "crazy dog" (using the impolite form of "dog") and all that.

http://www.thailandoutlook.tv/

Live again on TNN.

Looks like something is about to happen

By the tone of the rhetoric being delivered by the speaker on the live ASTV stream, I'd agree. This is the first time I have seen speakers getting more or less hysterical and whipping the crowd into a frenzy.

Is TNN available online?

I don't think so.

One of my friends is on the way out there now. Maybe she'll give us an eye report later.

Meanwhile I'm offline for an hour or so.

Police being surrounded... yikes!

Live again on TNN.

Looks like something is about to happen

By the tone of the rhetoric being delivered by the speaker on the live ASTV stream, I'd agree. This is the first time I have seen speakers getting more or less hysterical and whipping the crowd into a frenzy.

From TNN it doesn't look too bad now. The police and protesters have seperated.

No sounds of gunshots as others have reported

Time now 9.27 am, thai news reporting of police shooting protestors and PAD cheif telling supporters to lay in the road when the tanks come,,it is DEFINATLY getting volatile

Well, I know we should not take political sides, but people disrupting the economy and hence others lifes, maybe they should go do some work or really lay themselves under chars.

Now the PAD's ASTV English language page is gone. This happened in the last 15 minutes.

Can anyone hit it from outside Thailand?

------

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.

* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.

* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.

* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Edited by bubba

I'm not sure if this has been posted here, but here is an interview with Thaksin that was posted on YouTube about an hour ago, apparently from Hong Kong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouav0ph9Fc

By the way, the speakers showing on the ASTV live stream and getting particularly steamed up and venomous now. Calling Thaksin a "crazy dog" (using the impolite form of "dog") and all that.

By the way - could you post a link - ASTV live stream,

thanks,

Now the PAD's ASTV English language page is gone. This happened in the last 15 minutes.

Can anyone hit it from outside Thailand?

------

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

The page is up again but I can get the streaming video only in Firefox, not in Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer.

--

Maestro