House Complex In A Decent Area In Bangkok

Hi Guys. I have seen a very interesting project on Rama 9 called the "Nirvana". It is close to Srinakarin Hospital and the Outer Ring Road. It is a spit away from the Rama 9 Airport Link Station. You can walk across the Rama 9 Highway via the yellow pedestrian fly over. The project itself offers 3 types of houses and all seem to be pretty descent to me. A 2nd Phase is being planed as we speak. I went there 2 x to get some ideas and really liked the setup.

Here is a link : http://www.nirvana-group.com/rama9.html

It is in Thai. As a side note I am no way affilitated or related to them.

Hi Guys. I have seen a very interesting project on Rama 9 called the "Nirvana". It is close to Srinakarin Hospital and the Outer Ring Road. It is a spit away from the Rama 9 Airport Link Station. You can walk across the Rama 9 Highway via the yellow pedestrian fly over. The project itself offers 3 types of houses and all seem to be pretty descent to me. A 2nd Phase is being planed as we speak. I went there 2 x to get some ideas and really liked the setup.

ralfbkk,

what are the prices?

Also, how close is it to the expressway? If you are coming from the Srinakarin Exit going toward BangNa (away from Samitivej) then do you have to take a left turn at that McDonalds intersection? Then how far from there to the development?

ralfbkk,

what are the prices?

Also, how close is it to the expressway? If you are coming from the Srinakarin Exit going toward BangNa (away from Samitivej) then do you have to take a left turn at that McDonalds intersection? Then how far from there to the development?

jcon, just had a quick preview of the site ralfbbk linked.

Amazing thailand indeed, no prices mentioned anywhere.

I know 2 of the locations, some of the claims made about distances and travelling times, are at best the product of a vivid imagination, or typical sales talk.

I checked out the site too and couldn't see anything that looked like prices... c'mon at least they should give a range of prices... TIT I suppose.

And yes, I agree about developers being very 'generous' when referring to how close their projects are to this and that... which is why I wanted to know how far it was from the one intersection I know in that area (not my part of town) - the intersection with the McDonalds haha.... All I know is traffic is horrendous over there, but if it's on/off from the expressway/motorway than maybe it has an advantage there.... I've never heard of Nirvana as a developer, though, to be honest.

LOL...there will be a difference in finishing quality done by building contractors compared with interior contractors. Most residential projects (landed or high-rise) are done by the former - bulk work at cheaper prices. A carpenter of a building contractor does not use a screwdriver, drill and screws, only nails and hammer.

There were 3 major issues with the house design or specifications of Villa Arcadia:

- no properly planned locations to conceal the air-con CDUs

- no rain water gutters at the roof

- ugly commercial aluminum framed door at the shower

and the almost complete absence of windows didn't rate in your list of complaints?