Wife And Child Visa For Someone With Retirement Visa

I am a UK citizen currently living in Thailand with a Non Imm O "A" visa,originally obtained at the RTE in London,and extended here (now 4 times)on the basis of retirement.My girlfriend is Vietnamese,and has lived here with me for 2 years on a combination of Tourist visas,and currently an ED visa.We are going to Vietnam next month and hopefully we will get married there, also she is expecting our child in February.In a few months they will both return here to live in Thailand.I understand that she will be able to get a Non Imm O visa as my wife on the back of my O "A" .and the child can also have a visa as my dependent.Should I apply for the visas in HCMC before they return here,or can they come here on a 30 day stamp,and then apply for the visas here in Thailand.?The child will (I think) be included on the mothers Vietnamese passport,there is a page in the passport to do this.I know that a child needs its own passport to go to the UK,but can it be included on the mothers passport to enter Thailand.?If they are granted a Non Imm visa,do they have to leave Thailand every 90 days,or can they,like me,report to Immigration every 90 days?Also I presume I will need papers to show that we are married and the childs birth certificate. Does anyone know if I will need any other paperwork,and do the documents need to be translated into Thai.I would be grateful for any information from anyone in a similar situation.Thanks in advance

Not quite right.

Your O-A Visa expired a while back . You are staying in Thailand on 12 month extensions of permission to stay.

Your Wife would be able to get the same extension by being your dependant . (It is not a Non Imm O Visa)So would your Child.

It can be done on an Entry Stamp if there is at least 21 days remaining on the stay.

It is a lot easier to arrive with a Non Imm O Visa. Or even a Tourist Visa.

With the extension they would do the same as you. Report to Immigration every 90 days.

This is the rule. 2.20

Thank you litebeer,sorry for the error,you are of course right,it is now a yearly extension based on retirement.Are there any additional financial requirements to satisfy,so is my 800,000B annual income or money in a Thai account sufficient,or do they need to show money as well?Also am I correct in assuming that their visas will run concurrently with mine,i.e they will need renewing on the same date as mine does?Thanks

Thank you litebeer,sorry for the error,you are of course right,it is now a yearly extension based on retirement.Are there any additional financial requirements to satisfy,so is my 800,000B annual income or money in a Thai account sufficient,or do they need to show money as well?Also am I correct in assuming that their visas will run concurrently with mine,i.e they will need renewing on the same date as mine does?Thanks

There is no extra financial requirements.

There extension will run from when they apply and will have different dates to yours.

There extension will run from when they apply and will have different dates to yours.

Interesting. I would have thought that as "dependents" they would "depend" heavily on the husband's extension and their extensions would expire when his did.