90 Day Reporting Help (please!)

Hello everyone.

I am a student studying in Bangkok, i currently have a valid 6 month education visa (due to expire on the 19th of March 2009) which i obtained on the 19th of September. I just have a question regarding my 90 day reporting of my address - am i needed to report every 90 days on this type of visa, and if i do not report tomorrow (my family has come to visit and we have plans to travel to Ayutthaya) what will be my punishment?

It seems slightly pointless to have to report your address every 90 days when my visa is still valid for a further 3 months.

Anyways, thank you in advance for all your help

If you are going over 90 days in the country you have to report to immigration. If you go back to immigration for another extension you will be fined 2000 baht.

You have 7 days before or after your report date. So you still have 7 days to report with out getting fined.

If you are going over 90 days in the country you have to report to immigration. If you go back to immigration for another extension you will be fined 2000 baht.

You have 7 days before or after your report date. So you still have 7 days to report with out getting fined.

Thank you very much for your help, its much appreciated

ubonjoe is correct, you have to file a TM47 form every 90 days give or take 7 days. You can go here and get a copy of the form, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/TM47-Form-Al...ing-file17.html I saved a copy to my documents, filled it out and just change the date every 90 days. Then I print it out, sign it and take it immigration. Will save some time as you do not have to search for a form when you get there. Check with your immigration office as some offices let you mail in the form.