Health/life Insurence To Family

dasarivasu

Hi,

I am working in Thailand since 2006 on BOI WP.I am having Social security card provided by my company and availing medical fecilities in company nominated hospital.I had my life insurence with my banker SCB.

In 2007 my wife came to Thailand to join with me on spouse visa and in 2008 my son followed.

Now I wish to give them life/health insurence protection since my company did not provide any medical fecility for them and aslo due to independant visits to Hospital for their medical care found very expensive.

Will any body please advise me how to get best health/life insurence care for my family.

what are documents required to get thro the process.

Do they require social security cards? If so How to get those for them since they do not work ?

Does it not mandatory for the company to provide medical care to my family also since I am contributing for SSI @750 THB for month.

Please advise....

Hi,

I am working in Thailand since 2006 on BOI WP.I am having Social security card provided by my company and availing medical fecilities in company nominated hospital.I had my life insurence with my banker SCB.

In 2007 my wife came to Thailand to join with me on spouse visa and in 2008 my son followed.

Now I wish to give them life/health insurence protection since my company did not provide any medical fecility for them and aslo due to independant visits to Hospital for their medical care found very expensive.

Will any body please advise me how to get best health/life insurence care for my family.

what are documents required to get thro the process.

Do they require social security cards? If so How to get those for them since they do not work ?

Does it not mandatory for the company to provide medical care to my family also since I am contributing for SSI @750 THB for month.

Please advise....

Please contact your Thai Visa Insurance Broker for all your requirements.

Please go to : http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form

Don't know the answers about legal requirements of your company. Bupa is another int'l insurer (try the name plus co dot th) - but the broker above may be able to help as well. Sticke with an intl company is my advise. Basically, you're looking at quite low fees compared to Western countries. But beware that these fees often don't cover outpatient care and they are sticky on previous conditions. Buyer beware.

SCB offers Ruk Suk health insurence,how it will be?

My main doubt is wether SSI are essential to buy insurence for my family?

Other is when I am already SSi holder,does my family do not get medical care under this ?

Generally employee of any public and private organisation will get medical care for his family along with him,is it not available in Thailand ?