Singapore:what Chance A Multi Non-imm?

I need to renew my Non-imm multiple entry visa soon, but do not want to have to go back to UK / Australia. I gather these are readily available in Penang, but I would prefer to have a holiday in Singapore instead (actually I would prefer Hong Kong but am told that is a non-starter!). Does anyone know the attitude of the Singapore embassy and what paperwork is required? Either an O or B visa would do; I am single (so no marriage certificate), have two years to go until I can apply for a retirement visa, retired several years ago so am not working (no work permit application in the offing), but have a registered Thai company and "adequate" funds in my Thai bank account. Any advice welcomed.

Any advice welcomed.

With "minimal" paperwork, Singapore is also a non-starter.

Another consideration: Unless something has changed recently, the Thai Embassy in Singapore has never issued multiple-entry non-immigrant 'B' visas, at least in the "unlimited" sense of multiple-entry. If you wanted more than a single entry visa, you had to pay for each entry desired.

Any advice welcomed.

Another consideration: Unless something has changed recently, the Thai Embassy in Singapore has never issued multiple-entry non-immigrant 'B' visas, at least in the "unlimited" sense of multiple-entry. If you wanted more than a single entry visa, you had to pay for each entry desired.

Around SEA region no Thai Embassy/Consulate will issue a multi O until you are of retirement age. You'd also need to be very creative to get a multi B in the region.

Any advice welcomed.

Around SEA region no Thai Embassy/Consulate will issue a multi O until you are of retirement age. You'd also need to be very creative to get a multi B in the region.

Friend just ret. from Sillypore and no problem for multi B. Friend is married and working for Thai co.

Any advice welcomed.

Friend just ret. from Sillypore and no problem for multi B. Friend is married and working for Thai co.

And all the paperwork in tip top order and a work permit I'd say. Convenience multi's just don't happen.