Pattaya Pizza

SirPaul

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
This week's "best pizza" thread.

Dao Cafe on the Farside is great...quality cheese and meat...medium crust...B 190...brothel in the back...what's not to like!

What soi is Dao Cafe on? I want to give this place a try........?

Off of soi khao noi

hard to find , use google and a link will come up

I have had 2 pizzas at Cosa Nostra 2 on Soi Buakow last week. If you like a thin crust pizza it is A+. I had the marguarita pizza at 150 baht and found it to be perfect. I ate one there and enjoyed it so much I took one home and stuck it in the freezer. Heated it up a few days later and it was just a good as freshly made. I come from NYC, where we have great pizza and I have a fairly good eye for a good pie..........enjoy!!

Dao Pizza's are good as are ones you can purchase from Pizza Pizza. However, I was lucky enough to sample one from Cafe Uno on Soi Khao Noi and it knocks spots off any other pizza I have tasted in Pattaya. I have no affiliation with this place, but I can safely say for a price of 175-195 baht you will not gett better in my opinion.

I have had 2 pizzas at Cosa Nostra 2 on Soi Buakow last week. If you like a thin crust pizza it is A+. I had the marguarita pizza at 150 baht and found it to be perfect. I ate one there and enjoyed it so much I took one home and stuck it in the freezer. Heated it up a few days later and it was just a good as freshly made. I come from NYC, where we have great pizza and I have a fairly good eye for a good pie..........enjoy!!

And if you go there and you don't like the pizza, don't even think about complaining!

Fuggedaboutit

Thanks for the tip. I have walked by there and there is nothing from the appearance that would scream EAT PIZZA HERE.

Edited by Jingthing

I got food poisoning from a sea food pizza 2 weeks ago in Patts.All beware.I wont mention the establishment.

EPG.

Please name the establishment.

It won't matter now because it is impossible to prove whether the pizza poisoned you or the ice in your drinks poisoned you. What were the symptoms and how long were you unwell?

I got food poisoning from a sea food pizza 2 weeks ago in Patts.All beware.I wont mention the establishment.

EPG.

How can we beware when you don't name the establishment?

Are you suggesting that people give up eating seafood pizzas everywhere?

EPG.

People should give up eating seafood entirely.

It is not kosher - for good reason.

Shellfish basically recycle shit - they eat it, their flesh is composed of it. It takes great care to keep it from going off. the slightest bit 'off' and it is poisonous.

Leave them all alone to clean up the seas and oceans and the world will be a better place.

EPG.

Come on expatgaz, where did you buy that seafood pizza?

HB. What about frozen prawns that have been ready cooked and pasturised?

EPG.

Come on expatgaz, where did you buy that seafood pizza?

HB. What about frozen prawns that have been ready cooked and pasturised?

I cannot touch any seafood for medical reasons - brings on gout.

The doctors gave me a long lecture in the UK many years ago about the inadvisability of anyone eating shellfish of any nature, from cockles to lobster. I do occasionally indulge in mussels or cockles, which I was brought up on, but this is a once-a-year treat.

Wouldn't touch prawns at any price - I have been in many seaside areas where they are caught - usually near sewage discharge points (Tripoli, Benghazi, Hong Kong, Ruwais, Benidorm, Ibiza, Isla Cristina, Huelva, so on)

Edited by Humphrey Bear