Sports Bar In Soi Cowboy

saorsa

I found it by entering "twenty two bar bangkok". It's from the page http://www.bangkokeyes.com/2006nov01.html

Velly good... Well, its still a shameless plug. I've driven down there 100's of times and have not once noticed it :D Times must be hard I guess.

I know this web thing is tricky, you'll get there. you can search for stuff and find it, really cool eh :o

plug ? what chemicals are you on , the guy wanted to watch scottish rugby, i suggested a place i've seen often (soi 22 is the shortcut i take from rama 4 up to sukh, and after 13 years here, i pretty much have a permanent mental snapshot of that entire soi's shopfronts)

but hey, there i go, using my brain again, gets you in trouble here. screw being helpful anymore.

There is a Scottish bar on Soi 22, not too far from Cowboy. Never been there, but driven past it a million times.

Super convenient that you have a picture then, don't ya think? :o

Yes, the Google Image search is super convenient ... LOL right back at you.

http://www.bangkokeyes.com/twenty2bar.jpg

I've walked past it probably a million times but, err, never been in either! :D Used to live near Suk 22/24 junction and my fave mom & pop shophouse restaurant is just up the road from the 22 Bar. Looks OK inside but not exactly rocking to be honest. Think I'd stick with the other venues suggested or maybe even the Soi 8 Bar which is a definite rugby-first venue but more southern hemisphere perhaps...

Anyway, 6N has just finished and can someone "remind" where England and Scotland finished respectively? :D

I know this web thing is tricky, you'll get there. you can search for stuff and find it, really cool eh :D

plug ? what chemicals are you on , the guy wanted to watch scottish rugby, i suggested a place i've seen often (soi 22 is the shortcut i take from rama 4 up to sukh, and after 13 years here, i pretty much have a permanent mental snapshot of that entire soi's shopfronts)

but hey, there i go, using my brain again, gets you in trouble here. screw being helpful anymore.

Your a little touchy don't ya think? :D I have a friend who makes maps, let me know if you'd like me to hook you up with a decent price, you could even post it in this thread, that would be helpful for everyone.. :o

I know this web thing is tricky, you'll get there. you can search for stuff and find it, really cool eh :D

Your a little touchy don't ya think? :D I have a friend who makes maps, let me know if you'd like me to hook you up with a decent price, you could even post it in this thread, that would be helpful for everyone.. :o

Touchy...hmm..well try thinking before you type inane, baseless posts in response to someone who's simply trying to help out.

I have a friend too, his name is Google Maps...haha....the repeat irony is giving me stomach knots

Edited by kiakaha

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for a bar called Sport 22 apparently its on Soi 22 although I've been all up and down it and couldn't see it.

Someone told me that not only do they show all the sport but apparently the place has been completely renovated. I heard they are having an opening party on the Saturday 23rd May 2009 so I'd like to figure out where the place is and check it out.

Can anyone help ?

Cheers,

Sean

Is that the one right on the corner of 22 and Sukhumvit, the pool place? It needs a renovation.

If we are talking about the same place, its a dump, wont mention its name, but lets say the only thing flying in there were the punches, avoid.

• 3 weeks later...
Is that the one right on the corner of 22 and Sukhumvit, the pool place? It needs a renovation.

No its not that one. I found it and found their website http://www.sport22.com Its on Queen's Park Plaze, just off Soi 22.

They've put in a new pool table so its become a bit of a favourite watering hole for me :-)

Sean