Bard

Will do a ride in March which goes as follows;

3rd Bangkok to Mae Sot

4th Mae Sot to Mae Hong Son

5th Mae Hong Son to Chiang Mai

6th and 7th Loops around Chiang Mai

8th Chiang Mai to Udon Thani

9th Udon Thani to Laos and back to either Udon Thani/Khon Kaen or Korat

10th Udon Thani/Khone Kaen/Korat to Home via Sae Kaeo and 3295 through the National Park

Currently it's me, Tony, Trent the new NakedAIR1300 and your more than welcome to join. Just a couple of restrictions though;

1. Your bike must be mechanically sound enough to make the journey

2. You need a 200km range on the tank as there are a bit in between fuel stations

3. On boring roads we will cruise in 140 - 160 if condition permits, so if you're not comfortable with that, it will be hard to follow. On the twisties the faster ones will stop every 1/2 hour to wait for the group to get together again though so there will be no race to follow on those roads.

Please join up for a blast of a trip guys and girls :o

post-60239-1233927061_thumb.jpg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh There is plenty of the chicks at the end, you will be surprised how many we will find on the road as well mate. There are lots of secret soi's around :o

In Rayong we were promised by some girls to break in the seats of our bikes :D :D

Yes def. join up Jim will be a blast

Cheers Bard

Please join up for a blast of a trip guys and girls :D

Well, apart from the trip (which sounds great!), that reminds me that I have never ever seen a woman riding a big bike in Thailand.

Are they hiding or do they simply not exist?

:o

dam_n, will be working otherwise wouldn't have minded joining you guys. However, I'd like to offer a free chain lube/adjust if you pop into the shop whilst you are in Chiang Mai - Tony's Big Bikes, Ratmakka Rd.

Cheers & enjoy!

Pikey.

Please join up for a blast of a trip guys and girls :D

Well, apart from the trip (which sounds great!), that reminds me that I have never ever seen a woman riding a big bike in Thailand.

Are they hiding or do they simply not exist?

:o

You'd be surprised mate!

The Dealers missus (who I bought mr CBR 400 off) used to ride my bike all over, including from Bangkok to Chiang Mai! And she weighs about 105 pounds! :D

Oh Yes there are female riders in Thailand, meet some of them at the clubhouse of Rayong Riders, nice change and cool to be chatting bikes with'em and ehh well you get the idea...

Will defo take you up on the offer Pikey. Can't wait it will be a blast, just located some secret soi's along the road worthwhile a visit.

Are you game GizmoBKK? To bad you're tied up LivinLOS. So far we're now 5 with Jim included keep rollin in positive fun people.

Cheers Bard

Where were all you super bikers when we did our first Leong Nok tha to Singapore run on 2 ex WD Bsa 500.s, in march 66, sadly my oppo is no longer with us, probably most of you were still twinkles in your old mans eye, mrs nignoy and I plan on doing a round thailand tour in 0ctober as our last hurrah before we pass the bikes on , our thoughts and dreams will be with you in march :o

Oh Yes there are female riders in Thailand, meet some of them at the clubhouse of Rayong Riders, nice change and cool to be chatting bikes with'em and ehh well you get the idea...

Will defo take you up on the offer Pikey. Can't wait it will be a blast, just located some secret soi's along the road worthwhile a visit.

Are you game GizmoBKK? To bad you're tied up LivinLOS. So far we're now 5 with Jim included keep rollin in positive fun people.

Cheers Bard

Balance is the key, we don't want too many so it becomes a snakin' convoy, do we? :o

OK Here is the list of people so far;

Bard

BigBikeBKK

NakedAIR1300

PeterGreaney

JimsKnight

JohnGooding - Meet us in Chiang Mai and will follow to Khon Kaen

Arranged for us to crash in NinjaGladiator place in Udon Thani

Cheers Bard

To bad travelmate would appreciated to have you along getting some tip on the way for bira :o

Updated listing

Bard

BigBikeBKK

NakedAIR1300

PeterGreaney

JimsKnight

JohnGooding - Meet us in Chiang Mai and will follow to Khon Kaen

Dougal - rumor is he is joining

Since nobody have told me about how you guys want to live, I booked myself into a body massage room with special service 3 some all night and AC. And put you guys into a dorm (50 man room mattress on the floor deal) in Mae Sot, hahaha just joking.

Cheers Bard

I'm very much looking forward to the SSR Trip next month!

Bard- is there any way we can modify our itinerary slightly so that we can hit the Korat Bike Rally on the 8th?

3rd Bangkok to Mae Sot

6th Loop around Chiang Mai

7th Chiang Mai to Udon Thani

8th Udon Thani to KORAT BIKE WEEK

10th Korat to Home via Sae Kaeo and 3295 through the National Park

What do you think? It'd be cool if we could hit the Korat Rally- I'm sure it'll be a blast and I bet a lot of our friends from Bangkok will be there and we can all ride back together.

Happy Trails!

Tony

Sure Tony,

There is plenty of room to play around the dates as you can see from North, I am keen to get moving to Korat as well, will be a blast for sure meeting up with all the guys there as well.

I am game as hel_l, can't wait mate

Man I am so jealous......fkkgajp[0rqhn hel_l, dam_n aiqfgnqrpaof, igajpa crikey,

gajgnap;a motherfkagpghag, son of a gagnrpaa0we, grrrrrrrr :D ......ive got this ole v8 engine here....a few extra welds and i might be able to fit it into the raider.....fuel tank, what will i use as a fuel tank? :o .

Have a great trip lads, heaps of photos.....can you do 200km's tony, or was that 200 on the main & reserve still to go?

Man I am so jealous......fkkgajp[0rqhn hel_l, dam_n aiqfgnqrpaof, igajpa crikey,

gajgnap;a motherfkagpghag, son of a gagnrpaa0we, grrrrrrrr :D ......ive got this ole v8 engine here....a few extra welds and i might be able to fit it into the raider.....fuel tank, what will i use as a fuel tank? :o .

Have a great trip lads, heaps of photos.....can you do 200km's tony, or was that 200 on the main & reserve still to go?

Dude! Why don't you RENT a bike and join us!!! Gonna be one hel_l of a trip! Can't wait!!!

Bard- is there any way we can modify our itinerary slightly so that we can hit the Korat Bike Rally on the 8th?

3rd Bangkok to Mae Sot

What do you think? It'd be cool if we could hit the Korat Rally- I'm sure it'll be a blast and I bet a lot of our friends from Bangkok will be there and we can all ride back together.

Happy Trails!

Tony

dude, thats cool if you change the dates. I will have to be back in Bangkok by say 8th anyway. One of my staff members are leaving and i have to host a going away party for her. Depending on what the guys are doing from Bangkok i may come back with them for the party... i hate to miss a good party

3rd Bangkok to Mae Sot

Happy Trails!

Tony

dude, thats cool if you change the dates. I will have to be back in Bangkok by say 8th anyway. One of my staff members are leaving and i have to host a going away party for her. Depending on what the guys are doing from Bangkok i may come back with them for the party... i hate to miss a good party

Hiya Trent!

Need to be back in Bangers on or by Sunday the 8th?

How about we modify like this?

3rd Bangkok to Mae Sot

6th Chiang Mai to Udon Thani

7th Udon Thani to KORAT BIKE WEEK

8th Korat to Home via Sae Kaeo and 3295 through the National Park

What time's the party and is she cute? :D:D:o

Happy Trails!

Tony

3rd Bangkok to Mae Sot

Happy Trails!

Tony

Hiya Trent!

Need to be back in Bangers on or by Sunday the 8th?

How about we modify like this?

3rd Bangkok to Mae Sot

6th Chiang Mai to Udon Thani

7th Udon Thani to KORAT BIKE WEEK

8th Korat to Home via Sae Kaeo and 3295 through the National Park

What time's the party and is she cute? :D:D:o

Happy Trails!

Tony

Shes a lesbian if your into that sorta thing.

Actually ill ask her to stay longer and try to make the bike week. When does it start and finish ?

Dude! Why don't you RENT a bike and join us!!! Gonna be one hel_l of a trip! Can't wait!!!

Tony,

I wonder what sort of coin you would be paying for a weeks bike hire on something relatively decent & whats available....do you know of anyone hiring out such things in bkk?