Apartment Advice - Suppliers Of Stuff/equipment

Hi,

Can you please let me know where to find:

* Lighting and Audio home system integrators

* Flooring suppliers (hard-wood and bamboo)

* Kitchen fittings/designers

General information on where to shop for general contractors/suppliers for this type of stuff. I have a new apartment and want to get some stuff added to it.

Thanks..

If you are in Thailand go to a news stand and look at the MAGAZINES for home design, interior design, etc.. Such as ROOM magazine. Typically 90 baht magazines, with MOST of the articles in Thai. But the advertisements are OFTEN in English with web sites, e-mail and phone numbers. You will see the MANY vendors in those magazines for the articles you want to consider in your apartment.

You can see most every high end supplier at Impact Arena at the April/May 2009 Architect Expo. The web site seems funky for the architect expo, but the Impact arena web site will give you enough information. I attended last year and it was double the size of the Home Pro or Home Works Expo and you can compare the actual products and prices from MANY building supply vendors. Go to Google and type in Impact Architect Expo 2009 Bangkok. Seems to me in Phuket at the Phuket Gazette web site are advertising links for many of the items you requested from merchants based in Phuket.

Hi,

Can you please let me know where to find:

* Lighting and Audio home system integrators

* Flooring suppliers (hard-wood and bamboo)

* Kitchen fittings/designers

General information on where to shop for general contractors/suppliers for this type of stuff. I have a new apartment and want to get some stuff added to it.

Thanks..

Hello i run an company thats have alarmsystem från europe and homecinema. look at www. vikingsafe . com

or call me 0895880802 Tony Phuket