Honda Crm250 Blasts Along Sukhumvit Highway, Rayong

george

Opening up Honda CRM250 on the Sukhumvit main highway in Rayong province eastern Thailand. Not riding too crazy and keeping plenty in reserve as my girl is on the back but get up to about 90mph when...

Source: youtube.com

i skipped to the end, but some risky riding there george, next time wear a jacket for gods sake

Idiot and a complete moron,fancy riding like that with your women on the back!!He must really love her to risk killing her.I wait for the video on Theync or nothingtoxic of him splattered all over the road and everybody taking pics on their cell phones.I hope he is a forum member and reads this. WAKE UP AND GROW UP BEFORE YOU GET KILLED!!!!!!!! :o Think about your family who have to id u after an horrific accident.Everybody is young and silly once in their life,i hope you grow out of this behaviour before it's too late.Just take it easy mate. :D If in doubt watch -http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=8020-bikers-brains-emptied-out-on-the-street

Warning,this video is graphic,but if it saves just one life........ :D

Saw that VDO a while back, out here the corporate network blocks youtube what joy that is :o

Anyways I thought his comment below that he was an experienced rider so what he did was safe was the best of all with that VDO.

I chatted with him and he was a tourist on a rented Pattaya bike driving in an area he never been to before, and actually he start the VDO at the Hat Mae Ramphung intersection follow Sukhumvit a bit then turns to route 36.

So unknown road, unknown rules, rented bike, a passenger (bar girl he barely knew and not knowing her well enough to ride really fast with, who was hand holding a camera in one hand), almost no safety gear and claiming to be experienced and safe is pathetic.

Hope none others follow his example...

Saw that VDO a while back, out here the corporate network blocks youtube what joy that is :o

Anyways I thought his comment below that he was an experienced rider so what he did was safe was the best of all with that VDO.

I chatted with him and he was a tourist on a rented Pattaya bike driving in an area he never been to before, and actually he start the VDO at the Hat Mae Ramphung intersection follow Sukhumvit a bit then turns to route 36.

So unknown road, unknown rules, rented bike, a passenger (bar girl he barely knew and not knowing her well enough to ride really fast with, who was hand holding a camera in one hand), almost no safety gear and claiming to be experienced and safe is pathetic.

Hope none others follow his example...

Thank god,another bike rider with the common sense to see the stupidity in that young mans actions!

Well, he didn't go that fast I think, but a bit silly to ride with people on the back of the bike like that.

As a biker (now in heart) I have several times gone a lot faster than him alone. I feel that once someone is on the back it is my responsibility to make sure that they get where we are going safely.

I do however wonder on what the idea of this vid is, since he is not showing anything that outrageous... I know people that drive (faster) on a honda wave... Stupid if you ask me!

It looked pretty dangerous to me. In my experience of driving in thailand, and i have done a lot, its not unusual riding. I have seen worse.

Just think, lots of opportunities in those 4 minutes or so for some one to change lanes suddenly or to pull out without warning or to answer the phone or a dog appear from nowhere ! ! !

You know for a second there I thought there was a rival helmet cam bouncing around Thailand, then I saw he'd taken the easy-option!

He looks a twt for riding with fck all gear on! Not even layers!

I think I saw this a while ago come to think of it.

It's typically the 'rent-a-bike for the day with BG on the bag' crowd and then film it on youtube :D

I'm gonna hunt the clip down now and fire off a video response! Show him how it's really done :o

I'd have to agree with you all, what a boring video, he didnt even get the front wheel up & I saw so many opportunities :o

I would also agree that he was wearing too much safety gear, why wear a t-shirt at all & yes he didnt really need to get the girl to hold the camera, he could of done it himself...WHAT A PUSSY!

this guy is a jerk :o , i watch the others vids when he drive in pattaya and on the beach, His girlfriend scare and ask him to stop but he dont give a dam_n :D

Imo, he never drive a motorbike in thailand.

My advice : he really should wear a real helmet and learn to drive a motorbike because he such a newbie. :D

Edited by tonysamui

I'm confused! :o:D :D

So this is supposed to be impressive how?! Firstly he ain't exactly going fast, secondly why in gods name would you want to ride 'fast' on the road in a CRM250?? 90mph and had plenty in reserve - yeah and right now pink buffalo has just done a fly by past my house! Two people up on a CRM250 you'll be pushed to reach 90mph - it's a single cylinder 2-stroke for god sake!

I remember kids in school always boasting about reach 50mph on there 50cc . .. . even though we all knew unless it was down a 1 in 4 gradient with a 10mph wind behind them it was impossible!

An A1 tosser.

• 2 weeks later...