Best Beach In Thailand

mazimus

My favourite beach in Thailand is Kata Noi in Phuket,would like to know of other beaches you have all beem to.Ive done Krabi,Samui.Phi Phi ,Hua Hin.I prefer the beaches in Malaysia but im sure ther are good easy accessable beaches ive never done in Thailand

What is the best beach in Pattaya?

There is one by the Asia Hotel, and there is Cosy Beach - does anyone no anything better in the area (can go out a bit, e.g. Rayong area etc)/

Depends on what you want from a beach.

Sattahip, right next to the Naval Base has beautiful clear, clean water and nice clean sand......

BUT...

the water is very shallow (great for kids) and it's very busy at weekends with Thai families.

If you like overcrowded beaches like Kata and Railay just to mention a few, well....then OK with me :D

But if you want clean and uncrowded beaches, where you don't need to share the beach with thousands of tourists, then I can highly recommend some of the beaches we have here in Sichon.

They are all officially rated 4.5 Stars compared to only 4 Stars in Phuket and Koh Samui :o

I lived in Kata 4 years, but finally got fed up about the overcrowded and polluted beaches in Phuket, so I simply relocated to Sichon.

This is the real Thailand as it looked before the tourism boom :D

Take a look at this beach:

post-77621-1235291098_thumb.jpg

Sichon is located on the east coast of Thailand, on the mainland opposite Koh Samui and midway between Surat Thani and Nakhon Si Thammarat.

We have 2 airports here. The nearest is some 40 minutes away, less time it takes with a taxi from Kata to the airport in Phuket.

Here I have attached a few more pics:

post-77621-1235405814_thumb.jpg

post-77621-1235405983_thumb.jpg

Sichon is located on the east coast of Thailand, on the mainland opposite Koh Samui and midway between Surat Thani and Nakhon Si Thammarat.

We have 2 airports here. The nearest is some 40 minutes away, less time it takes with a taxi from Kata to the airport in Phuket.

Here I have attached a few more pics:

post-77621-1235405814_thumb.jpg

post-77621-1235405983_thumb.jpg

A few people from Samui reckon it will be the "next big thing"...but they said that about Koh Chang :o

RAZZ

• 5 months later...

If I had been asked this question on first visiting Thailand 18 years ago I would have said Chaweng in Koh Samui. The place was alive with atmosphere and everything else. However it's no surprise that as yet no-one has mentioned the place for obvious reasons. Such a shame how the place has changed so quickly for the worse. Sichon's OK but no foreigner's to hang out with. Only the odd speculator.

regards Bojo

In Thailand are countless beautiful beaches. The best and unspoiled ones are in Trat on the way to Cambodia, e.g. Had Khao Lan and at the Koh Chang Archipelagos, e.g. at Koh Maak and Koh Kuud, on the southern eastern coast starting from Chumphon to Nakhon Sri Thammarat, e.g. at Khanom and plenty, really plenty in the Andaman Sea, e.g. beaches at Similan or Koh Ta Ru Tao....

Check out that> Bamboo Island

post-33720-1248536905_thumb.jpgpost-33720-1248536946_thumb.jpg

Edited by Birdman

Are there any good beaches with faranags that are not too dirty and noisy?

I think the only surefire way to avoid this is to hire a yacht for your trip.

Even then you may find some stoned sweaty kids sharing a bottle of singha at your favourite island hideaway.

Good luck to 'em I say! :)

What is the best beach in Pattaya?

There is one by the Asia Hotel, and there is Cosy Beach - does anyone no anything better in the area (can go out a bit, e.g. Rayong area etc)/

:) Beaches in Pattaya are polluted and not recommended for swimming. Try Rayong.

my favourite beach has to be on Ko Rok. officially its in Krabi province, but its easier to get to from Trang.

Here here..Ko Rok Nok (east side is lovely ..quiet isolated and good coral...BUT you need a boat. Failing that gotta agree with the Kata Noi stance.post-36430-1248839304_thumb.jpg