Storage In Cm - Is There Interest

Larry

Is there interest in long-term storage spaces in the center of Chiangmai, with access to parking, water, bathroom, and locked storage spaces of about 3 cubic meters for about 1000 baht a month? Just trying to decide whether such a service is needed here.

As I recall, Greenside's friend checked into the possibility of such a business and after the on-line survey and some discussion, determined that it was not a profitable venture.

OK, if that's the case then the service I have seen advertised must be operated by someone else. I often scan the various English language classifieds sites, but it was most likely in the Citylife web site and/or magazine

As I recall, Greenside's friend checked into the possibility of such a business and after the on-line survey and some discussion, determined that it was not a profitable venture.

OK, if that's the case then the service I have seen advertised must be operated by someone else. I often scan the various English language classifieds sites, but it was most likely in the Citylife web site and/or magazine

There is an advertisement in one publication for self-storage - I forget which one. They do not answer the phone or respond to email however.