What Do You Think About Pattaya Ladyboys?

picman

What do you think about Pattaya ladyboys?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is pretty unusual, but I'll have to side with Jingthing on this.

IMO IanForbes' post was an attempt to disguise his disdain for gays. Even more so because his excuse to post about it was nonsense i.e. that threads like these are always lengthy compared to others.

You're doing a pretty good job in displaying your feelings towards gays too... by implying (or perhaps stating), that gay is "bizarre" and "bent". I thought we'd gone past this many years ago.

Oh tropo. Side with Jing if you must but please, puleeese don't push me away... again!

Straight is GREAT!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought someone might bring up that DIRTY FOUR LETTERED WORD, sooner or later. :o . Yes its appropriate, the beautiful lovely thai lady with the fat ugly old man....she LOVES the money.

L O V E S

That's five letters.

I may not be gay but I can sure as hel_l can count eh?

Edited by NanLaew

I thought someone might bring up that DIRTY FOUR LETTERED WORD, sooner or later. :D . Yes its appropriate, the beautiful lovely thai lady with the fat ugly old man....she LOVES the money.

L O V E S

That's five letters.

I may not be gay but I can sure as hel_l count eh?

Yes, well the word I was referring to by the other poster was the word LOVE. They brought up the LOVE word.....it was my mistake to type loves. Please shoot me or forgive me :o

Yes, well the word I was referring to by the other poster was the word LOVE. They brought up the LOVE word.....it was my mistake to type loves. Please shoot me or forgive me :o

Shooting is too quick and I am in an unforgiving mood right no so....

just unplug your mouse for now and we're even, ok?

The only one which looks like a girl is the one at the front. The others look gross. The front one probably is a girl or the photo is so washed out that it looks like a girl.

I personally don't like them coz they act strange and say strange things. My gf has an ex friend who is a lady boy. Use to want to flirt with me on webcam when my gf chatted to me. Then when i was in thailand she/he/it came around one day to speak to my gf and acted weird and asked my gf how was sex with me. Totally inappropriate and wouldn't engage in decent conversation.

Stuff like that. It's just off. Haven't met a sane one yet. Then again if someone was sane they would accept the body they were in and embrace it and live that life, instead of running away from it and trying to change it.

When I'm a girl in a future life I'll do my best not to become a lsbian :o

The only one which looks like a girl is the one at the front. The others look gross. The front one probably is a girl or the photo is so washed out that it looks like a girl.

I personally don't like them coz they act strange and say strange things. My gf has an ex friend who is a lady boy. Use to want to flirt with me on webcam when my gf chatted to me. Then when i was in thailand she/he/it came around one day to speak to my gf and acted weird and asked my gf how was sex with me. Totally inappropriate and wouldn't engage in decent conversation.

Stuff like that. It's just off. Haven't met a sane one yet. Then again if someone was sane they would accept the body they were in and embrace it and live that life, instead of running away from it and trying to change it.

When I'm a girl in a future life I'll do my best not to become a lsbian :o

Despite your opinion of the assortment in the photo, I'm sure there are plenty of katoeys in Pattaya better looking than your girlfriend. Some of the best looking girls in Pattaya are ladyboys.

Edited by tropo

IMO IanForbes' post was an attempt to disguise his disdain for gays. Even more so because his excuse to post about it was nonsense i.e. that threads like these are always lengthy compared to others.

You're doing a pretty good job in displaying your feelings towards gays too... by implying (or perhaps stating), that gay is "bizarre" and "bent". I thought we'd gone past this many years ago.

You are wrong. The only people I have distain for are those who try to bring others down to their own miserable level. I am totally ambivalent when it comes to someone's choice of lifestyle. What someone does with or to another adult behind closed doors is entirely up to themselves. It is only when they encroach on my life that I "might" take offence.

Don't assume anything unless you actually know the person you are discussing a subject with.

I already replied that I couldn't care less about ladyboys in Pattaya, or anywhere else for that matter. I'm just not interested, but I understand they are a part of Thai culture the same as the excessinve numbers of temples and crazy Thai traffic which I put up with for all the great things that are here.

Ladyboys/Transexuals/She-Males/Katoeys are here to stay and their numbers seem to continually increase here in Pattaya. Love 'em or hate 'em, they are not going anywhere. While I admire those that unobtrusively find their career paths and contribute as I have seen them working in restaurants and hotels and the Malibu show, I am leery of the majority due to all the negative news headlines they tend to dominate here in Fun City. I would not like Pattaya to be Ladyboy free because I feel they add a dimension and color that makes Pattaya the city it has become. I guess I wish there were certain rules of engagement where they ladyboys would not make physical advances unless welcomed. How do you vote?

post-77132-1234864002_thumb.jpg

8 out of 8 in the pix look like sexy hotties to me! :o

You are wrong. The only people I have distain for are those who try to bring others down to their own miserable level. I am totally ambivalent when it comes to someone's choice of lifestyle. What someone does with or to another adult behind closed doors is entirely up to themselves. It is only when they encroach on my life that I "might" take offence.

Don't assume anything unless you actually know the person you are discussing a subject with.

I already replied that I couldn't care less about ladyboys in Pattaya, or anywhere else for that matter. I'm just not interested, but I understand they are a part of Thai culture the same as the excessinve numbers of temples and crazy Thai traffic which I put up with for all the great things that are here.

It should be obvious that on an internet forum you're judged on what you write and what you wrote came across as homophobic or anti-gay. If that wasn't your intention, you should have been more careful in the way you worded your post.

Don't blame the readers for making incorrect assumptions when you write clumsily.

Edited by tropo

Despite your opinion of the assortment in the photo, I'm sure there are plenty of katoeys in Pattaya better looking than your girlfriend. Some of the best looking girls in Pattaya are ladyboys.

And you would know from personal experience ! :o

Edited by Phatcharanan

And you would know from personal experience ! :o

You're pretty lame with your flame.

I doubt you can find a girl as good looking as the average katoey.

There is not much difference between marrying someone for status or financial gain and using your body as a commodity for a price. They are both financial agreements worked out between consenting adults.

If you're referring to the marriage between a westerner and a Thai girl, then you're dead wrong.

There's no financial agreement worked out. They don't discuss how much sex or other services will be given for X amount of dollars. In fact, most of the westerners think the ladies are marrying them for love.

Actually, I WASN'T thinking about Western men and Thai women. I was referring to most North American couples. Over 50% of all first marriages fail. Over 65% of all second marriages fail. Of the remaining group still together there are only a handful that are still happy with each other after 20 or 30 years together. Most long term marriages are just a financial agreement between two spouses, and not a whole lot more. For many of the ones still together after a long time they don't want to break up because it would be financially harmful to both of them. So, it "IS" all about the money. Then, the miserable spouses have the gall to say how bad prostitution is. The hypocracy of it is a joke.

But, again I will say, whatever agreement a couple works out together for whatever reason it is okay by me.

OK, I will bend to the task of getting this back on topic.

My take is similar to others here in that they are a part of Thai society, if not culture and the crass, vulgar and dishonest ones you come across working in the crass and vulgar tourist traps are not representative of them in any shape or form. Like someone posted earlier they can be found in all walks of life and a particularly pleasant and good looking katoey took care of my ceramics order for a home build up north. Professional, polite and actually a lot more efficient than 'his' peers at the same store. The girls in the plumbing department were clueless. This was after my first assertion that they were lazy was confirmed as well.

To say you don't like katoeys has to be based on personal experience and not newspaper headlines or that regular resource of the real-life challenged, the anecdotal tale. If your personal experience is somehow tied in with the p4p business and it's periphery, then there's probably not much depth beyond stereotyping and hype to your dislike. If you habitually walk on the seaward side of Pattaya Beach Road at night, what else are you expecting?

There is not much difference between marrying someone for status or financial gain and using your body as a commodity for a price. They are both financial agreements worked out between consenting adults.

If you're referring to the marriage between a westerner and a Thai girl, then you're dead wrong.

There's no financial agreement worked out. They don't discuss how much sex or other services will be given for X amount of dollars. In fact, most of the westerners think the ladies are marrying them for love.

Actually, I WASN'T thinking about Western men and Thai women. I was referring to most North American couples. Over 50% of all first marriages fail. Over 65% of all second marriages fail. Of the remaining group still together there are only a handful that are still happy with each other after 20 or 30 years together. Most long term marriages are just a financial agreement between two spouses, and not a whole lot more. For many of the ones still together after a long time they don't want to break up because it would be financially harmful to both of them. So, it "IS" all about the money. Then, the miserable spouses have the gall to say how bad prostitution is. The hypocracy of it is a joke.

But, again I will say, whatever agreement a couple works out together for whatever reason it is okay by me.

This is a Thai forum made up of members from around the globe, so excuse me for not realising that you were talking about North American couples.

You use the term "North America". Do you speak for Canadians as well? You'll find that Canadians have less than half the divorce rate of the USA. If you include Mexico, you'll find that the divorce rate in the USA is 15 times the rate there (in Mexico).

You see, not all countries are as messed up as the USA when it comes to marriage and divorce. In this they are the undisputed world leaders.

Divorce rate by country

My take is similar to others here in that they are a part of Thai society, if not culture and the crass, vulgar and dishonest ones you come across working in the crass and vulgar tourist traps are not representative of them in any shape or form.

I think this is the most pertinent point - you have to distinguish between these two quite distinct categories.

The katoeys that you find in Soi 6/1 in the early hours are somewhat different to the georgeous katoeys that you will find at Alcazar or Tiffany.

Similarly, I imagine there are wide differences between the katoey that helped NL with his ceramics order and the katoeys in bars off Soi Bukhao.

Having said that, the best pair if t!ts I have seen in Pattaya was on a katoey in SB.

In a bar off Second Road a friend and I played the game of "if you going to bar fine which 3 girls (out of 9) would you pick". Out of my 3 there were 2 katoeys and all 3 of his were - and he has been married to a Thai for 18 years! :o (probably not relevant to the game).

Horrible creatures but funny to look at, what posesses a man to dress up like a girl anyway? The mind boggles, they certainly need some kind of therapy cos they aint all there.......

They are transexuals, not men dressing up as women. What you're proposing is about as absurd as sending all gay people to therapy to have them straigthened out.

Transexuals are not confused about their sexual orientation, they were just born with the wrong body type.

Transexuals are not confused about their sexual orientation, they were just born with the wrong body type.

So you want to say that a transexual is something natural.Then let's talk about nature.Can you point me to,or have you ever seen,a bull or a cock or any male animal which considered itself to be born in the wrong body.

I would like to remind some of the bigots in here that this forum has at least one VERY respected member that is transgendered.

So does that mean that EVERYBODY has to follow his opinion.

Where did he mention that you should follow his opinion? He was basically telling the bigots to give it a break.