What Do You Think About Pattaya Ladyboys?

picman

What do you think about Pattaya ladyboys?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then what's a homophobe? :o

People commonly make the mistake that it only means FEAR of homosexuals when actually the meaning is much broader:

homophobia

Main Entry:

ho·mo·pho·bia Listen to the pronunciation of homophobia

Pronunciation:

\ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə\

Function:

noun

Date:

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

— ho·mo·pho·bic Listen to the pronunciation of homophobic \-ˈfō-bik\ adjective

Horrible creatures but funny to look at, what posesses a man to dress up like a girl anyway? The mind boggles, they certainly need some kind of therapy cos they aint all there.......

They are transexuals, not men dressing up as women. What you're proposing is about as absurd as sending all gay people to therapy to have them straigthened out.

Transexuals are not confused about their sexual orientation, they were just born with the wrong body type.

They are born as men and dress like women, sometimes growing fake breasts, not confused???????

How can you be born with the wrong body type for gods sake?

I would like to remind some of the bigots in here that this forum has at least one VERY respected member that is transgendered.

I am sure a guy who dresses like a girl has thick enough skin to listen to criticism don't you?

And why is it that when someone states an opinion about queers or ladyboys they are slated as being a bigot, everyone is entitled to an opinion, just because we might not approve of certain practices doesn't make us bigots.

Talk about confused....

There is the story about the old cowboy that was sitting in a bar having a drink when this attractive young lady sat down beside him.

She began chatting with the man and, after a few minutes, asked him what he did for a living.

The old man replied, "I'm a cowboy".

The young lady then said, "Well, I'm a lesbian. I wake up in the morning thinking about women, go to work and all day I think about women. I go home and all night, every night, I think about women. Women are constantly on my mind"

After a little more chatter, with the old man saying very little, the young lady got up and left.

A few minutes later a young man sat down beside the old man and began a conversation. He asked the old man what he did for a living.

The old man thought for a moment and said, "Well, I always thought I was a cowboy but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

just because we might not approve of certain practices doesn't make us bigots.

If that is all you are doing, not approving, and not taking any harmful actions against people because you feel that way,

Probably not literally if that is the extent of it:

bigot (big′ət)

noun

1. a person who holds blindly and intolerantly to a particular creed, opinion, etc.

2. a narrow-minded, prejudiced person

I don't approve of SMOKERS, but it wouldn't occur to me to deny them the right to marry or be themselves in any way they wish as long as they don't blow it in my face. I don't think I am bigoted against smokers.

Edited by Jingthing

Hater is always a NOUN. There is no other possible use of the word HATER. Look it up. In English, adjectives (anti-gay is always an adjective) used before a noun refer to the noun. I think the confusion comes from people's feelings that hater is not being used as a noun, when in fact, there is no other way to use it. So the phrase means a hater who is an anti-gay person, not a person who hates anti-gays. That said, it was crappy usage because it does sound funny. People are used to usages like Wetback hater which would be assumed to be a person who hates "wetbacks" (with the term wetback assumed to be a noun, not an adjective referring to the hater) but the difference here is wetback can be used as a noun or an adjective, for example, that was a typical wetback (adjective) dinner, or be kind to the wetbacks (noun), they are people too.
You should have used "anti-gays" or "gay-haters" in your reply.

Ant-gays is meaningless because anti-gay is an adjective. That's even crappier usage than what I used.

Ok, "ant-gays" is definitely meaningless, I'll agree with you there. :o

If you made a poll about this I'd put money on my interpretation being the most common and you'd be in the minority.

I do see your point though, understand your explanation and it does make sense from a pure grammatical perspective.

...however the English language is not always interpreted as it may be interpreted by English scholars. In other words, it's the people who make the language what it is, not the English professors.

Common understanding of word useage is important and that's where you've been caught out here.

Horrible creatures but funny to look at, what posesses a man to dress up like a girl anyway? The mind boggles, they certainly need some kind of therapy cos they aint all there.......

They are transexuals, not men dressing up as women. What you're proposing is about as absurd as sending all gay people to therapy to have them straigthened out.

Transexuals are not confused about their sexual orientation, they were just born with the wrong body type.

They are born as men and dress like women, sometimes growing fake breasts, not confused???????

You weren't referred to as a bigot. It was another poster who came across as one, so relax.

You're just confused about transexuality and using a very simple minded approach to explain it away as a perversion.

It's easy to understand how a person can be born with the wrong body. The way transexual behave and feel is in the brain, not the body. Transexuals truly feel they are the opposite sex in the wrong body.

Let's say brain transplants were possible and we transplanted your brain into a females body....how would you feel? That's how they feel.

Have you ever heard of sex hormones? They can make a guy grow breasts and give a girl a beard. There's chemistry going on that you cannot begin to understand and this all affects the psyche.

Your ignorance is what transexuals have been battling against for centuries. People are starting to accept gays but transexuals are still doing it tough because of people like you with no understanding of anything different.

You weren't referred to as a bigot. It was another poster who came across as one, so relax.

I assume TexasRanger was well aware that the bigot reference was pointed at me and not him so another waste of of your dialog as usual.

You're just confused about transexuality and using a very simple minded approach to explain it away as a perversion.

No he is not.He's only trying to explain it to simple minded people.

It's easy to understand how a person can be born with the wrong body. The way transexual behave and feel is in the brain, not the body. Transexuals truly feel they are the opposite sex in the wrong body.

No it is not easy to understand.Most people consider them as sick in their minds.

Let's say brain transplants were possible and we transplanted your brain into a females body....how would you feel? That's how they feel.

Have you ever heard of sex hormones? They can make a guy grow breasts and give a girl a beard. There's chemistry going on that you cannot begin to understand and this all affects the psyche.

From your previous posts we all know that you are an expert about hormones but that doesn't mean it is approved.

Your ignorance is what transexuals have been battling against for centuries. People are starting to accept gays but transexuals are still doing it tough because of people like you with no understanding of anything different.

Why you think it took century's to accept gays and at the end they are only accepted by a minority of the population?Because it's the same as people who like to have sex with animals.They are not NATURAL.

Why you think it took century's to accept gays and at the end they are only accepted by a minority of the population?Because it's the same as people who like to have sex with animals.They are not NATURAL.

How do you account for the fact transsexuals feel that way from early childhood when hetro and homosexual desires come later in life?

born this way,it cant be helped anymore than being left handed..

I assume TexasRanger was well aware that the bigot reference was pointed at me and not him so another waste of of your dialog as usual.

No it is not easy to understand.Most people consider them as sick in their minds.

From your previous posts we all know that you are an expert about hormones but that doesn't mean it is approved.

You're now embedding your replies to hide them? That's a great idea because it's all nonsense.

With your limited brain volume it's pretty hard for you to understand anything at all.

It's obvious you're a bigot, homophobe, transexual-phobe and an irrational thinker.

Go away!

Since homosexuality exists in nature its natural. Is that simple enough for you or do you need a diagram. As for sex with animals. Why do you constantly raise this preoccupation of yours? They say there's no smoke without fire, is there something you would like to share with us?

I would like to be the first member of Thaivisa to come out publicly against marriage across species. No horse marries elephant special rights from me! We have to draw a line somewhere ... Dating is OK though as long as you don't scare the horses.

Edited by Jingthing