When Your Employee Gets Sick - How Generous & Supportive We Should Be?

hey guys! Please chill!!! :D

YoYo...welcome to TV...tearing lumps out each is part of the pleasure of being on this forum... :o:D

I think I should work on my creative thinking, too :D Now that I am getting use to this forum... will try to find another conspiracy theory somewhere :D

When my one and only employee (household) gets sick, I pay for his medical care and am happy to do it. Fortunately for both of us he is a healthy individual and not hypochondriac.

Recently I paid to bring his laptop computer back to health, the hard disk drive died, and had it replaced. Does that count?

Well, it sounds like he is really part of your family... fortunately haven't seen any hypochondriac Thais here. One of my girls once asked for some pain-killer. We said, what's wrong??? She said, "I have a chronic abdomen pain, and occacionally I have some blood comeing out of my :o -hole"! I was SCHOCKED to hear this - so of course we told her to go to the hospital. But she didn't want to because she was scared that they will isolate her, and she will not be able to work & study for university! Allegedly she has been treated for this, but... I am still schocked!!

... I think a computer has definitely become part of us :D I would say, it will count for sure!!!!!!