Chiang Mai 9-ball Pool Open 2009

keo

cn090301_b.jpg

Date: 14th-15th March

Cue Bar Pool Club, Nimmanhaemin Road Soi 9 (adjacent to Monkey Club)

Tel: 053 895033

www.cuebarpoolclub.com

Open 5 p.m. - 2 a.m.

Cue Bar Pool Club presents the SangSom Chiang Mai 9-Ball Pool Open 2009. The prizes: Champion gets 50,000 baht, Runner-up gets 20,000 baht, 3rd-4th places get 10,000 baht each, 5th-8th places get 5,000 baht each, 9th-16th places get 2,000 baht each. The entry fee is 1,000 baht per person. Participants are required to wear Polo shirts with black or dark colored trousers with leather shoes.

Come and have a go if you think you're good enough! :o

Hey Keo

the boss is havin a laugh aint he I don't own a black pair of pants' black polo shirt nor a black pair of leather shoes so guess I am out even though I won the Blue Sky tournament last saturday, nowhere near 50,000 prize money but still paid for a few nights out :o

I think every pro will be flying in from BKK and surrounding areas for this thats a lot of dosh in these hard times also hear its not handicapped so a lot of entries will be just donating there money.

Are you entering ?????

Edited by FarangCravings

I just think they're trying to stop people turning up in shorts and flip flops. it's only the trousers that need to be dark, polo shirt can be any color. trainers are leather right?!

Yeah there are buses coming from Bangkok and Pattaya. 30-40 odd players from there alone.

I'll be one of those donating their money, yes!

I'm sure it'll be a good time regardless.

Fancy it?

I just think they're trying to stop people turning up in shorts and flip flops. it's only the trousers that need to be dark, polo shirt can be any color. trainers are leather right?!

Yeah there are buses coming from Bangkok and Pattaya. 30-40 odd players from there alone.

I'll be one of those donating their money, yes!

I'm sure it'll be a good time regardless.

Fancy it?

Hmmmm well I am supposed to be doing a Bike run to Pai but been there before so I might just give it a go and donate my money too :D I know a couple of the thai guys I play with are entering and I'll have a word with George tonight and see if he is up for it either way we should see some quality pool.

Now I just got the clothes issue do leather light brown Biker boots count :o

• 4 months later...