Did A Sparrow Fart ? My Ubc's Going Funny..

Tango7

I think a sparrow must have farted a few miles away because my UBC is going all itchy and scratchy.

The slightest change in the weather, big or small seems to effect the signal.

I'm "watching" Planet of the Apes and it's like I'm watching a dodgy DVD from Silom road.

"Sun Outages" cause the picture to disappear for a few minutes. I sometimes wonder how may Thais check to see if the sun has gone out. Anyway, if you have a digital cable or satellite and the picture goes permanently bad with waves or static it is usually the signal wiring somewhere. The box could go bad but I would check all of the cable connections leading to the TV from Turd Vsions.

I have been having problems for about a month now.  True has been out to "fix" it three times, but not much has changed.  It is usually fine in the morning and on days during the week, but during the evenings and weekends, it gets awfully hard to watch.

Now True says it is my condo's fault.

I have been having problems for about a month now.  True has been out to "fix" it three times, but not much has changed.  It is usually fine in the morning and on days during the week, but during the evenings and weekends, it gets awfully hard to watch.

Now True says it is my condo's fault.

It's anyone's fault but True's.... When I was having real problems connecting to a website that I really needed access to, they blamed my router, my firewall..everything until they started giving me proxy addresses to try. The proxies worked but I told them I didn't want to have to add a proxy address each time I accessed a simple website. They tried to pull the wool over my eyes but they shut up when I told then I'm in IT professionally.

Guess what happened a little time later? .... they actually called me up to ask if I could help fix their problem. Jeez !

By the way, no sparrows have laid claim to having farted and so it's the sun's fault, but it sure as heck isn't True's.... right!?