Western Expats Location

EUFCB5

Hi everybody I would like to know where are located the largest comunities of western expats in Thailand

(currently I think that they must be located between Bangkok,Pattaya and Phuket) isn´t it?? can anyone assure me that information? thanks.

Hi everybody I would like to know where are located the largest comunities of western expats in Thailand

(currently I think that they must be located between Bangkok,Pattaya and Phuket) isn´t it?? can anyone assure me that information? thanks.

Are you a "Westerner"?

If so, why come to the LoS?

If you wanna hang out with westerners, go west.

We farangs come here to enjoy Thai people.

Eastern friendly lifestyle.

Are you a "Westerner"?

If so, why come to the LoS?

If you wanna hang out with westerners, go west.

We farangs come here to enjoy Thai people.

Eastern friendly lifestyle.

Yeh Right

currently I think that they must be located between Bangkok,Pattaya and Phuket isn´t it?? can anyone assure me that information? thanks.

The area "between Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket" is a large catchment area and clearly would contain the most western expats in LoS.

....seriously though, I would say Bangkok has the most. Apart from retired expats & those with small businesses, it would have a larger number of western expats employed in management positions of large companies etc.