2nd Hand Car Dealer

rickthailand

i have decided to buy a good second hand car. Does anyone know a good and reliable 2nd hand car dealer in chiang mai?

i am very interested to hear about your experiences with your car dealer.

thanks rick

In view of the fact that you've received no replies may I suggest you contact the White House, Washington who have recently moved into the sescond hand car business.

Sorry to waste your time but at least it gives your question a bit of an airing.

I don't think any one dealer is better per se than others. It all depends on the individual vehicle.

Also, as dealers tend to be small, what if you did get a recommendation for a particular dealer then what are the chances he has the vehicle you're looking for?

I think a better angle of approach would be to find a reasonably experienced mechanic (possibly one working at the dealership of the car you're looking to buy) and pay the guy some money to check out a vehicle for you.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

I don't think any one dealer is better per se than others. It all depends on the individual vehicle.

Also, as dealers tend to be small, what if you did get a recommendation for a particular dealer then what are the chances he has the vehicle you're looking for?

I think a better angle of approach would be to find a reasonably experienced mechanic (possibly one working at the dealership of the car you're looking to buy) and pay the guy some money to check out a vehicle for you.

thanks winnie that sounds like good advise i will try to find a mecanic to come with me

rick

I don't know if this site will be of any help to you ;-

http://one2car.com/SearchEngine/searchengine.aspx

There are quite a few 2nd hand car dealers around, hire a tuk tuk for the day, get around, down the bottom of Mae jo road. Turn left just after Tesco lotus on the ring road, down through JJ Market heading towards the moat, there are several 2nd hand dealers at each of the 2 major intersections on the way to the moat.

If you head towards the airport Plaza from CM muang there are also several dealers on the left there as you get towards the Shopping centre, culminating in Sure cars, the 2nd hand subsiduary of the main Toyota dealership across the road.

Hope this helps.

I don't know if this site will be of any help to you ;-

http://one2car.com/SearchEngine/searchengine.aspx

There are quite a few 2nd hand car dealers around, hire a tuk tuk for the day, get around, down the bottom of Mae jo road. Turn left just after Tesco lotus on the ring road, down through JJ Market heading towards the moat, there are several 2nd hand dealers at each of the 2 major intersections on the way to the moat.

If you head towards the airport Plaza from CM muang there are also several dealers on the left there as you get towards the Shopping centre, culminating in Sure cars, the 2nd hand subsiduary of the main Toyota dealership across the road.

Hope this helps.

thanks i will check them out with a mecanic

rick