Ais Gprs Internet On Notebook

stats

If I'm in Thailand for 2 months at a time for about 6 months on tourist visas, is there a pre-pay mobile internet package that I can sign up to?

AIS offers three packages; the largest is 20 hours of GPRS at a price of 100 baht per month. Go to an AIS shop to activate your number, maybe you can do it over the phone. Don't forget to disconnect the service each time you leave Thailand by calling *138. You can change the package at any time at the same call center. My connection is slow and disconnects often, but the whole thing is okay for checking my mail daily.

AIS offers three packages; the largest is 20 hours of GPRS at a price of 100 baht per month. Go to an AIS shop to activate your number, maybe you can do it over the phone. Don't forget to disconnect the service each time you leave Thailand by calling *138. You can change the package at any time at the same call center. My connection is slow and disconnects often, but the whole thing is okay for checking my mail daily.

Is that the only option? It doesn't sound very promising.

I need a stable connection and I also need many more hours of internet access than 20 a month. Are there other companies that offer better deals?