Mos Burger Opening

thaiflyer1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have finally got round to an opening date for the Mos Burger "takeaway" in Central Mall.............21st April :o

post-8110-1239860936_thumb.jpg

Never heard of them, Where are they from?

Hope they look and taste better than the one in the picture too.

Some hamburger chain out of Japan...have some outlets in Bangkok already. Thais eat them up...like they know anything about hamburgers...but there're from Japan so are hi-so and "fashionable."

Never had one but already have several great burgers over here on the Farside.

Some hamburger chain out of Japan...have some outlets in Bangkok already. Thais eat them up...like they know anything about hamburgers...but there're from Japan so are hi-so and "fashionable."

Never had one but already have several great burgers over here on the Farside.

I haven't had one in Thailand, but was desperate and went to one in L.A. It was rather average, and the chili sauce is certainly different. If you're in a mall, and really want a burger (beef, pork or fish), you might give it a try, but if you want a chicken sandwich, I'd go to KFC.

They have finally got round to an opening date for the Mos Burger "takeaway" in Central Mall.............21st April :o

Thaiflyer1, you seem to be excited with this new Mos Burger chain opening in Central Mall, can you tell us if youv'e tried one and what your opinion is?

As the picture shown just doesn't appeal appertizing to me, what's that red round thing at the top between the sauce and the top bun?

Thaiflyer1, you seem to be excited with this new Mos Burger chain opening in Central Mall, can you tell us if youv'e tried one and what your opinion is?

As the picture shown just doesn't appeal appertizing to me, what's that red round thing at the top between the sauce and the top bun?

A slice of a large Tomato?

Yes i've tried them in Singapore.........i normally buy the spicy mos burger, as burgers go they are ok.......a change from BK and Mc donalds anyway.

............and yes as already posted its a slice of tomato between the bun and the chilli then cheese after the chilli then the burger :D

Be interesting to see how much they charge...in Singapore the top of the range is S$3.75 (90 baht or thereabouts)

Priced against McD and BK they should be profitable as both the big name franchises are way OTT priced in Pattaya.

McDonald's is something like half the price of Burger King if you buy the set meals. :o

Also half the size.

I've avoided Mosburger as I notice only Asians eating at the one in Central World!

is that a bad thing ?

I would say it is not a good indicator.

I'm in Southern California right now and I would avoid a Mexican restaurant where only non-Mexicans eat.

Same same.

Priced against McD and BK they should be profitable as both the big name franchises are way OTT priced in Pattaya.

McDonald's is something like half the price of Burger King if you buy the set meals. :o

Also half the size.

Portions are almost the same but double fish burgers and double Big Macs are only 20-30 baht more and a bigger portion of fries and a bigger drink is 10 baht at Mcdonalds, but 30 baht at Burger King

And now a picture of a real hamburger from WHATABURGER (in Texas of course.....wish they would come over here):

post-36006-1239950435_thumb.jpg

That looks like a great franchise. Seems to have the south well covered, but hasn't gotten into Vegas/Cali. Reminds me of my local burger hangout when I was growing up, "Y" Not Burger

I'm not holding my breath that a franchise would open in Thailand. Of the L.A burger joints, I can't see Tommy's or In 'N Out opening in Thailand, but we may have a chance with Fatburger, a blues-themed burger joint, which has a store in the food court at the Venetian in Macau. http://www.fatburger.com/home/

E32002_FatburgerDKBCE.jpg

The MOS Burger chain became famous for the Takumi burger which is the worlds most expensive fast food burger at around 360 baht.

Takumi Burger

In 2005, MOS Burger introduced the ultra-premium Takumi Burger (meaning artisan taste), a 10-level burger, featuring slices of avocado, Tasmanian beef, grated wasabi, and other rare seasonal ingredients. This burger costs 1,000 yen (6.66 Euros or 8.98 USD), making it one of the most expensive burgers in a fast-food chain.

I just wish one chain with good, imported beef would open. All I need is one good burger!

Did you see the Fatburger posted by Zaphodbeeblebrox..........I have never seen anything like it. Even the fries look great...........I AM SO HUNGRY FOR A REAL HAMBURGER.

I just wish one chain with good, imported beef would open. All I need is one good burger!

Did you see the Fatburger posted by Zaphodbeeblebrox..........I have never seen anything like it. Even the fries look great...........I AM SO HUNGRY FOR A REAL HAMBURGER.

Fatburger in Macau imports its ground beef from the U.S.! :o

Only Fatburger serves big, juicy burgers, made with fresh, 100% pure lean beef that is imported from the United States and ground daily, ensuring that Macau customers receive the same flavorful burgers made famous in Los Angeles, California. Additional menu highlights include deep fried chicken wings featuring Fatburger’s own hot sauce recipe, homemade onion rings made from scratch every morning and hand-scooped real ice cream shakes. Burgers and sandwiches are grilled in customers view and customized to guest’s taste with toppings such as cheese, bacon and even egg. The taste and quality of Fatburger inspires a fierce loyalty among customers that crosses all demographic lines.

Shop no.: 2529

Tel: 2882 8535

http://www.fatburger.com

Category: Food Court

http://www.venetianmacao.com/en/show/shopp...ctory/shopid/17

I am going to eat at Fatburger on Ramon Road in Palm Springs CA near the airport TONITE!

Eat your heart out, JR! LOL

I am going to eat at Fatburger on Ramon Road in Palm Springs CA near the airport TONITE!

Eat your heart out, JR! LOL

I have eaten in that very location myself. Enjoy.

And now a picture of a real hamburger from WHATABURGER (in Texas of course.....wish they would come over here):

post-36006-1239950435_thumb.jpg

That looks like a great franchise. Seems to have the south well covered, but hasn't gotten into Vegas/Cali. Reminds me of my local burger hangout when I was growing up, "Y" Not Burger

I'm not holding my breath that a franchise would open in Thailand. Of the L.A burger joints, I can't see Tommy's or In 'N Out opening in Thailand, but we may have a chance with Fatburger, a blues-themed burger joint, which has a store in the food court at the Venetian in Macau. http://www.fatburger.com/home/

E32002_FatburgerDKBCE.jpg

looks good and i bet it would make you fat ,fries look like real potato home made ones