Next Life, What Nationality Would You Choose To Be Born Into?

Jingthing

Next life, I want to be born ...  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to come back as a Thai woman, but I would have to be sexy and beautiful. From a poor to not-so-poor family. I also want to have a brain big enough to work a couple years and either meet a rich foreigner I could love who has a lot of money, or save (I realize this is not a custom here, but that's part of my wish) enough so I never have to work again, or I want to be born of parents like Bill Gaites.

Me too,yu beat me to it.Come back as sexy isaan lady,laying on my back racking in the money from rich farang,thinking of mama and poppa and how i can help get their sick buffalo better :o

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for fun.

Assuming reincarnation is real, and mostly assuming you want to be a human again, what country would you like to be born in next time? Same one as now, Thailand, someplace else. Sorry, only 20 choices, nothing personal if your choice/currrent nationality not included.

I thought “nationality” is just the country that somebody is holding a citizenship of.

You’re not necessary have to born in that country to acquired one, or look like one, for most cases

May be you are asking about….Race?

Or “heritage”

Or “Ethnicity”…?

Each one has its own meaning, U know?

btw...talking about nationality (aka citizenship).....any member of G-8 will do for me :o

Edited by teacup

I want to come back as a Thai woman, but I would have to be sexy and beautiful. From a poor to not-so-poor family. I also want to have a brain big enough to work a couple years and either meet a rich foreigner I could love who has a lot of money, or save (I realize this is not a custom here, but that's part of my wish) enough so I never have to work again, or I want to be born of parents like Bill Gaites.

Me too,yu beat me to it.Come back as sexy isaan lady,laying on my back racking in the money from rich farang,thinking of mama and poppa and how i can help get their sick buffalo better :o

I never said "laying on my back racking in the money from rich farang,thinking of mama and poppa and how i can help get their sick buffalo better :D" was part of my wish. I wouldn't plan on my having any buffalo, either

I thought “nationality” is just the country that somebody is holding a citizenship of.
Yes, I always thought Thaksin looked like a Nicararguan-Montenegran.

Well you know what they call.... a nicaracuan with money.... over there?

A thief ... :)

jing jing here....mai go-hok

Edited by teacup

I would like to come back as British or American so I could swagger through life with an unshakable belief that I am one of the earth's chosen people.

I could have a local baseball tournament and call it the world series!

I could treat my local soccer club as if it were a religion and the players as demi-gods. I could happily attack, stab and even kill anyone who follows a different club.

I could believe I am part of the world police, able to force my might upon any other country, or constantly relive the glories of the past when my country invaded vast tracks of undeveloped continents and forced our values upon them.

I could shave my head, cover my body with tattoos and watch Nascars go round and round in circles for a whole day.

I could drink crappy beer and happily proclaim it to be the world's best.

Or I could stay Australian with a wicked and ironic sense of humour.

I want to reincarnate as a rich Thai AND in the right family (let's face it there ae probably about 20 worth considering). Because if you have seen how these people live, you'd realise being rich in the West means nothing compared to these people. They have slaves at their beck and call, they get VIP treatment everywhere in Thailand, the public service was formed to service them, there is almost defacto immunity from laws and when they get a bit tired of playing here, they fly elsewhere to get the best the world has to offer.

I would like to come back as British or American so I could swagger through life with an unshakable belief that I am one of the earth's chosen people.

I could treat my local soccer club as if it were a religion and the players as demi-gods. I could happily attack, stab and even kill anyone who follows a different club.

I could believe I am part of the world police, able to force my might upon any other country, or constantly relive the glories of the past when my country invaded vast tracks of undeveloped continents and forced our values upon them.

I could shave my head, cover my body with tattoos and watch Nascars go round and round in circles for a whole day.

Hi Croc,

Are you saying that the original Aussie native Abbo population were treated honestly & fairly when your original settlers invaded them & came swagged into their tribal lands forcing their values on them ?

in living memory 1/2 cast Abbo kids were taken away against their wishes from their native families with full govt & police support to be relocated elsewhere. ( earths chosen SS aussie style ?)

Jees Croc, brits & yanks may have a hel_l of a lot to answer for, your right there mate, but we dident have to stoop to stealing the native peoples kids nor are we guilty of inflicting that disgusting soapy tasting Fosters beer on our friends overseas,

as for Nascar which as any sane person knows is awesome to watch, stop complaining, you have your very own home grown in Oz big brute saloon car series to watch whilst you sit down drinking soapy beer & groping the sheilas.

being fair Croc your Brooks brand baked beans & fruit juices are excellent & as a country your showing progress,

its great that you guys gave the natives back their own Ayers Rock & now have to pay rent for it,

another 1000 years of this evolution progress & you will understand what its like to be a swaggering Yank or a brit two of earths chosen people.

Dont take this too serious Im just messing with you to test your sense of humour, couldent resist it !

Bros.

tonybroster - Nascar vs V8 Supercars is no contest - the Nascars just go round and round and round and round a small saucer, our guys turn left and right, slow down, speed up and have awesome fenders as well.

And most importantly, we only let Ford and GM (Holden) vehicles race, no Toyota Camrys (Camrys are not even rated highly as taxis in OZ)

The problem with Fosters overseas is that is brewed under license, so it is the ordinary water that makes it soapy)

In the meantime, I wish to reiterate that I would come back as an Aussie male but demand that the women all be Thai.

When some of you say you are "American" I guess you mean American Indian?

I'm a Dutch American and a USA Citizen and after just finishing the book by George Friedman,

"The Next 100 Years" I'll go with being a American Citizen again, and choose being Danish I guess. Not sure why Danish but like the folks a lot.

Well guess I was quite happy to be a Brit. But seeing as what has happened to my county in the last dozen years I think that if I can book a place in the next life I'd like to be a Kiwi.. Their embassy staff are alot more helpful.. They get long visas and easy entry into most countries.. They have great seafood and decent beer.. They can live and work in Australia but don't have to be an Ocker.. Seems to be a good choice.. I had to laugh at all the Americans wanting to be French.. That's very funny to an English guy..

As posibly the only people that annoy the English more than the stereotypical 'loud yank' is the snobby, 'poe faced frog' :)

No offence to any Americans.. I know you aren't all like 'foghorn leghorn'

Hi Croc,

Are you saying that the original Aussie native Abbo population were treated honestly & fairly when your original settlers invaded them & came swagged into their tribal lands forcing their values on them ? Did you read my post where I said " the past when my country (Brits) invaded vast tracks of undeveloped continents and forced our values upon them" It was the Brits who invaded Oz and forced these attrocities.

in living memory 1/2 cast Abbo kids were taken away against their wishes from their native families with full govt & police support to be relocated elsewhere. ( earths chosen SS aussie style ?) Jees Croc, brits & yanks may have a hel_l of a lot to answer for, your right there mate, but we dident have to stoop to stealing the native peoples kids (Native American history?)

nor are we guilty of inflicting that disgusting soapy tasting Fosters beer on our friends overseas, Have to agree about Fosters, but the only place I ever drank it was in London. I've never known an Aussie who drinks the stuff!

as for Nascar which as any sane person knows is awesome to watch, stop complaining, you have your very own home grown in Oz big brute saloon car series to watch whilst you sit down drinking soapy beer & groping the sheilas.

being fair Croc your Brooks brand baked beans & fruit juices are excellent & as a country your showing progress, Thanks, very paternal of you.

its great that you guys gave the natives back their own Ayers Rock & now have to pay rent for it, Don't get me started!

another 1000 years of this evolution progress & you will understand what its like to be a swaggering Yank or a brit two of earths chosen people. In another 1000 years an aussie will be having this conversation on a arabic speaking forum. (unless the world police do something about it first :))

Dont take this too serious Im just messing with you to test your sense of humour, couldent resist it !

Bros.

:D

I had to laugh at all the Americans wanting to be French.. That's very funny to an English guy..

As posibly the only people that annoy the English more than the stereotypical 'loud yank' is the snobby, 'poe faced frog' :)

No offence to any Americans.. I know you aren't all like 'foghorn leghorn'

The problem is when you bloody rosbif (roast beef*) get enough money, you can't wait but to cross the channel and move to the south of France. Jealousy, it's what it is, jealousy!

* : http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_un_rosbif_mean

I'm quite happy with my nationality and the freedom I have to travel where I want when I want with little hassle. As far as my fellow countrymen go they are a nice bunch in general I just don't quite fit in yet. In the future when the religious right comes to their senses or are deported for ignorance and inbreeding I think my country would suit me just fine.

Well, on a kind of different level, I voted for another country/species/planet... but instantly thought of another planet! I'm English, a citizen of this world and would love my next life to be on another world with citizens who are more evolved, scientifucally, mentally and spiritually.... we'd all love and respect each other and have really cool gizmos like teleportation, space flight and communicate telepathically (as opposed to 'telepathetically' :) )

This is for fun.

Assuming reincarnation is real, and mostly assuming you want to be a human again, what country would you like to be born in next time? Same one as now, Thailand, someplace else. Sorry, only 20 choices, nothing personal if your choice/currrent nationality not included.

I'm thinking a Saudi Princeship might be kind of fun... :)

I'm happy being Scottish, but you only had England on the list.

I then looked for New Zealand, and it's not on the list.

So went with Canada...

You can't choose the family you're going to be born into, so they're pretty good (good education available to all for free - at least until University), although, in theory, the Scandinavian countries are probably a better bet if you're going to be born into a poor family.

from Bros in pattaya, ( scam city )

I want to come back as a slim pretty Thai girl, that way I can easily find myself a walking wallet- money tree ( Falang ) & fall madly in love.

tell him that I love him & take us both shopping every day, after that he will want to buy me a new 6 million baht house in Nakkon nowhere plus a new Toyota truck, mobile phone, pay for sisters school, keep dad in thai whisky, pay vets fees for the family buffalo & send us 40.000 baht each month.

why would I ever want to choose to come back 2nd time as an overtaxed cynical 80 hour a week working brit, ha ha haaaaaaaa

Bros

:)I like the way you think... good choice.... :D

This is for fun.

this has been really fun reading all the goofy rants on here... all us are probably going to come back as Soi dogs in our next life anyway... which might be fun.... :)