Incoming Tg Flights Swine Flu Form Doc

orchis

Incoming passengers on flights to Thailand receive a form (document) regarding the swine flu, can

anyone post a (blank) copy of that doc? Thanks.

I just arrived this morning and received nothing, was stopped by no, and as far as I could tell, was not scanned.

Incoming passengers on flights to Thailand receive a form (document) regarding the swine flu, can

And can I ask where you did fly from? I think this form will only be used on flights from swine flu infected areas

And can I ask where you did fly from? I think this form will only be used on flights from swine flu infected areas

I flew in from California.

What was clear was that those who were transferring to another flight elsewhere in Thailand were definitely being screened.

I got the form the other week coming in from Singapore by Sin. Air. Just a one-sided, photocopied A4 sheet with some relatively innocuous questions - do you/have you had headaches, sweating, fever, nausea hallucinations, uncontrollable desire to roll in mud, etc. Plus your seat number, name, address, passport number etc. Handed it to the masked bandits at that pinch-point just before immigration, where they had the body temp cameras too.

I got the form the other week coming in from Singapore by Sin. Air. Just a one-sided, photocopied A4 sheet with some relatively innocuous questions - do you/have you had headaches, sweating, fever, nausea hallucinations, uncontrollable desire to roll in mud, etc. Plus your seat number, name, address, passport number etc. Handed it to the masked bandits at that pinch-point just before immigration, where they had the body temp cameras too.

Interesting...I saw none of that. I was on the look out for it because I was expecting it.

Interesting...I saw none of that. I was on the look out for it because I was expecting it.

I flew into BKK on Sunday morning from LAX and there were health officials and thermal imaging cameras at each of the immigration areas.