Worst Joke Ever

A Scottish mother visits her son in his new Miami flat.

Mother: So Charlie, How do you find the American people?

Charlie: They are the noisiest people I have met in my entire life. The neighbour in the flat on the left won’t stop banging his head against the wall and the neighbour in the flat on the right, just screams and screams all night long.

Mother: Oh, Charlie! How do you manage to put up with them?

Charlie:

What can I do? I just lie in the bed, playing my bagpipes waiting for them to be quiet.

• Like 1

My village shop is a bit weird. They only accept farm animals as payment.

So if I want a Daily Mail it costs a chicken.

If I want 2 pints of a milk and a loaf of bread it costs me a pig.

And if I want to buy a bag of frozen chips it’s a ram and a ewe.

I couldn’t afford that though.

The price is too sheep. As Sean Connery would say!

Wife: Baby, when we got engaged, you asked me to make a sacrifice if I were to be your wife. So I gave up smoking for you just to show you how much I love you. What about you, what did you give up for me?

Husband: Uh… my freedom?

He is in ICU at present but is expected to recover

Two dads, Rob and John, were talking about their teenage daughters and the challenges of communicating with them.

Rob: She hardly talks to me. I hardly see her at home. She just stays in her room all day and all night. She comes out just to eat then goes back in. She locks her door, and I don’t really want to disturb her. I don’t know what to do. How often do you talk to your daughter?

John: We talk about ten times a day.

Rob: Wow! How do you get her to come out of her room?

John: Easy, I turn off the WiFi.

• Like 2

A lawyer finds out he has a brain tumour, and it's inoperable - in fact, it's so large, they will have to do a brain transplant.

His doctor gives him a choice of available brains - there's a jar of rocket scientist brains for $10 an ounce, a jar of regular scientist brains for $15 an ounce, and a jar of lawyer brains for the princely sum of $800 an ounce.

The outraged lawyer says, "This is a ripoff - how come the lawyer brains are so damned expensive?"

The doctor replies, "Do you know how many lawyers it takes to get an ounce of workable brains?"

• Like 1