Malaysia Airlines "grab A Deal" Flights

brizzle

Latest promotion with Malaysia Airlines:-

Malaysia Airlines will be launching an exciting online promotion "Grab-a-Deal" this Monday 8 June. A lot of irresistible bargains up to 50% discount to all time favourite destinations like Japan, China and India.

Just sign up for a Grab-a-Deal account at

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/dest...eal/signup.aspx

And that's it!...

A sneak preview on some of the great offers (all-in!)

Bali/Jakarta/Bangkok/ RM199

Ho Chi Minh/Hanoi/Phnom Penh: RM209

Hong Kong/Canton: RM419

Beijing/Shanghai: RM519

Tokyo/Osaka: RM 622

Delhi/Bombay: RM 669

London: RM911

... And more!!

Sale starts this Monday, 8/06/2009.

So HURRY UP!!

ENDS

This promotion is supposed to start on 8/6 but I just registered and there are return deals in economy from KUL to LHR from 23258 BHT including taxes.

Here is one example:-

Departure date Flight

Wed, 01 Jul 2009

MH4

Economy

From

10:05 Kuala Lumpur International Airport

To

16:15 London - Heathrow

Return date Flight

Tue, 11 Aug 2009

MH1

Economy

From

22:00 London - Heathrow

To

17:25 Kuala Lumpur International Airport

Total price including tax MYR 2379.00

Other return dates were available in september etc when I checked but this is literally a "grab" as the offer implies and availability can change instantly.

Still(if you can nab the deal) at 425 GBP these return direct flights from KUL with a 5 * airline such as Malaysian are a refreshing change after the recent price hikes departing BKK. Flights departing LHR are also on offer as well as many other routes within Asia and the rest of the world. One way fares are on offer as well.

Hope this is useful for somebody.

This is the Airline who "jumped" the approach queue at LHR more than once due to skimping on fuel, in fact on one occasion if my memory serves me right, the aircraft had to be towed to the jet way as it had lost all engines due to zero fuel after landing.

No Thanks

Link http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/1999/...-two-years.html

Edited by nonthaburial

This is the Airline who "jumped" the approach queue at LHR more than once due to skimping on fuel, in fact on one occasion if my memory serves me right, the aircraft had to be towed to the jet way as it had lost all engines due to zero fuel after landing.

No Thanks

Link http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/1999/...-two-years.html

Well that was then and now is now. Malaysia Airlines are now ranked as a 5 star airline by Skytrax. They are one amongst an elite group of six. If this was the year 2000 I might agree with you but it is not.What a difference a "mere" 10 years makes don't you think?

• 5 months later...