Nfl Fantasy Football Is Here!

ASHTONITE

Hi,

I have started a new league on NFL.COM .... the FANTASY League name is CHIANG MAI ELITE ... Live draft date.

Need 12 active players from CHIANG MAI to sign up and have some spirited competition together as we get ready to watch the 2009 Football Season! This is a LIVE DRAFT :-)

You can go to NFL.COM and click on FANTASY 2009 ( http://www.nfl.com/fantasy ) and then search for Leagues starting on June 10th. or click this link is for directly Joining the CHIANG MAI ELITE LEAGUE!... http://freemeeting.0.football.nfl.com/meeting/join/441277

GO SEAHAWKS! :-)

sorry, don't play fanatsy. but is there a place to watch the games in chiang mai with other fans? i know the early games don't start until midnight/1am . . maybe monday night football at 8a/9am in the morning?? watched them through nfl gamepass last year . .

go eagles! #5

I'm interested, but June 10th for a draft?? Training camp hasn't even begun yet! Normally a draft would be held a week or so before the season starts.. After the first couple of pre-season games..

Go Cowboys! :)

I'm interested, but June 10th for a draft?? Training camp hasn't even begun yet! Normally a draft would be held a week or so before the season starts.. After the first couple of pre-season games..

Go Cowboys! :)

I was a little shocked too when i got the email from NFL.COM last night... anyway... i guess the idea is to get leagues setup and prepare to draft. I can start another league with a later draft date... let me know if you are interested in that.

--A

I was a little shocked too when i got the email from NFL.COM last night... anyway... i guess the idea is to get leagues setup and prepare to draft. I can start another league with a later draft date... let me know if you are interested in that.

--A

Not sure you are going to get 12 Chiang Mai'ers by Jun 10. Might either have to push the draft back or open up to non-CM based TV members. Maybe a posting on the American Football thread?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/American-Foo...&start=1880

Having all CM'ers would be alot of fun, tho!

-Mestizo

(P.S. I've already joined the league)

I was hoping there would be at least 12 people watching the CM threads that would join :-) If we dont get enough... i will add a new one and extend the date. The idea was to have ONLY people in CM... as you stated... MORE FUN!

--A