Trying To Rebuild Your Life In Thailand

MikeSoi11

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my record is from the early 80's. please undersand the crack epidemic and what my people's have been through in america in terms of oppression and such. the cia gives us crack and then puts us in prison for it. i did my bid of 6 years and i dont think its fair to hold that against me.

my record is from the early 80's. please undersand the crack epidemic and what my people's have been through in america in terms of oppression and such. the cia gives us crack and then puts us in prison for it. i did my bid of 6 years and i dont think its fair to hold that against me.

you find your inspiration in wiki.(crack epidemic) :)

Edited by isanb

so who put up all the half naked black men advertisements and why do thai women always stare at them?

and lets not make this a debate about black vs white, as i think most white men will admit that most women prefer black men as lovers.

once you go black, you dont go back.

Yeah your wife surely doesn't ever want you back... lol

why have so many black male athlete for model in nike stores and half naked? the thai women must like or they would not display these photos everywhere.

I think you feel very proud of yourself :) don't you?

I know what you are, a big TROLL, sensation seekers. Get off this forum.

why have so many black male athlete for model in nike stores and half naked? the thai women must like or they would not display these photos everywhere.

I think you feel very proud of yourself :) don't you?

I know what you are, a big TROLL, sensation seekers. Get off this forum.

Sorry,after reading some of your comments i don't believe anything your saying!

With some of your comments i don't believe your even afro-american!

One way ticket...don't believe!

Your latest topic....at that hour i wouldn't be tapping a key board.....i would be tapping on something else!!! :D

I don't believe someone on holiday in thailand would be wasting so much time on a forum......i don't think your even in thailand!

With a record for narcotic's i don't believe you even have a passport never mind a visa for thailand......but maybe you have, being your

crime was long ago and your government thought of it as time spent!

• 2 weeks later...
everyone must burn the bridge to move on in their life to find the real happiness and enlightenment.

That's right! To the O.P : Burn it

59_-_Bridge_and_Fire.jpg

i remember reading that ruthless or desperate pirates would set their own ship ablaze in order to fully motivate their crew to take over the ship they were attacking, i guess when you have no choice then you do the best with what you have.

I say you get your mind straight and your affairs in order before coming to stay here.

Do it. I was in the same situation some 6 years ago. If you have enough money saved, or a pension to live on, then you can make it. My only regret is that I had not done this 30 years ago. The Thais do thinks somewhat differently than my home country, but that only makes daily life more interesting. After 30 years of marriage, I left all of my material things behind and came over to Thailand with only two suitcases of clothes. I now have a small new home upcountry that is paid for in full, a paid for motorcycle, a paid for 5 year old pickup, and no monthly debts other than elec., internet connection, satalite TV.

It took me over 300 women before I found the one I am married to now.

Whatever you do, do not fall for the first one. It canbe, and has been done many times,

but keep your eyes wide open.

Do it. I was in the same situation some 6 years ago. If you have enough money saved, or a pension to live on, then you can make it. My only regret is that I had not done this 30 years ago. The Thais do thinks somewhat differently than my home country, but that only makes daily life more interesting. After 30 years of marriage, I left all of my material things behind and came over to Thailand with only two suitcases of clothes. I now have a small new home upcountry that is paid for in full, a paid for motorcycle, a paid for 5 year old pickup, and no monthly debts other than elec., internet connection, satalite TV.

It took me over 300 women before I found the one I am married to now.

Whatever you do, do not fall for the first one. It canbe, and has been done many times,

but keep your eyes wide open.

the guy is banned for trolling ....... not sure if this topic is still worth anything ...