Air Con Repair

moddeydhoo

Does anyone know of a RELIABLE car air con repair shop in Pattaya. Just had the engine rebuilt on my Lancer and guess what..... the air con is now totally screwed. Before you jump in saying go back to the fella that fixed the engine, that's like peeing against the wind as you all know.

Cheers in advance.

Does anyone know of a RELIABLE car air con repair shop in Pattaya. Just had the engine rebuilt on my Lancer and guess what..... the air con is now totally screwed. Before you jump in saying go back to the fella that fixed the engine, that's like peeing against the wind as you all know.

Cheers in advance.

ok, here you go.

he is so good, the place is mad busy, typically he takes on too much work

better to wait and get a firm appomintment on a set day so he starts on yours when it arrives rather than accept his offer to leave it and he will do it in a day or two

whilst good intentioned, this day or two may run to 7-10 days

he is a very skilled air con engineer but he lost some good people when everyone ran off to fit LPG during the fuel price hike phase

so now he is still as busy but has less staff to deal with it

he is not a tall guy, is slender and has a mop of curly hair.

he understands english if its A/C related but i recommend you take a Thai speaker with you, if you don't

he used to do my Mercedes and was actually recommended by the service manager at Mercedes.

the telephone number is 038 756685

to get there:

go down sukhumvit headed to south pattaya

go past tesco on your right, past underwater world on your right , past Ford on your left

come to the traffic lights with the temple ( wat bun) on your right at 45 degrees to where you are now sitting

move to the right hand lane to U-turn

U turn when lights change in your favour

move over to the left as soon as you can do so safely

travel maybe 100 metres and its on your left, on the corner plot adjacent to a small soi

there will be Mercs, Volvos, Audi outside.

if you get to the place with all the plaster animals and garden stuff outside, you have gone about 30 metres too far

the card says Gold Gear 54 but i cannot recall seeing a similar sign on the workshop

exercise a little patience and you will be rewarded

he is very, very good and reasonably priced

i hope that helps