The Best Bar In Pattaya

Jockstar

Compared to Lucifer's - No. Compared to Tony's - In some ways.

Personally i don't really go to disco's, I go here because i'm interested to see if it does well and to see the owner of course.

I think when the sound is adjusted and they advertise the new band he might be onto a winner.

It's a nice looking club, not too big and it has a massive sound system. Staff are polite, nice toilets etc.

I'm not into Hip hop etc so it won't be a regular place for me. :o

Neither do I, but my teeruk likes it and can tolerate it for a while.

What time does it open and when does it start to fill up?

Personally i don't really go to disco's, I go here because i'm interested to see if it does well and to see the owner of course.

I think when the sound is adjusted and they advertise the new band he might be onto a winner.

It's a nice looking club, not too big and it has a massive sound system. Staff are polite, nice toilets etc.

I think it opens 8 or 9ish and the band starts at 10pm (not really sure though) as for getting busy again not sure but the wife liked it and says she'll go there more often so i'll ask her. :D

I do know that the band finishes by 1am and then the DJ does his bit.

I think it opens 8 or 9ish and the band starts at 10pm (not really sure though) as for getting busy again not sure but the wife liked it and says she'll go there more often so i'll ask her. :D

I do know that the band finishes by 1am and then the DJ does his bit.

I might give it a go one night.

Thanks Dave.

:D

Ah look here it is.......

3) Spam, flooding, commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations are also inappropriate and not allowed on thaivisa.com. Any member who might violate this prohibition will be banned from these forums and this site. Membership is at the will of thaivisa.com. Our contracts with our advertisers prohibit comments with regard to advertisements which appear on our forums. Such comments should not be posted and will be removed. Please don't drop promotional urls, signature files, or specifics that would lead people to your site.

Edited by gburns57au

3) Spam, flooding, commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations are also inappropriate and not allowed on thaivisa.com. Any member who might violate this prohibition will be banned from these forums and this site. Membership is at the will of thaivisa.com. Our contracts with our advertisers prohibit comments with regard to advertisements which appear on our forums. Such comments should not be posted and will be removed. Please don't drop promotional urls, signature files, or specifics that would lead people to your site.

Dave is paying TOP DOLLAR for his posts , gburns :o

He's singlehandedly keeping the Doc and George alive :D

LOL

Ban me then!

I have'nt plugged the blues factory at all, Maybe a bit for C.E.B but who cares? I'm not gaining anything from it. :D

The topic is called  "The Best Bar In Pattaya" is'nt it? :o

Dave I didnt know the place existed till I came back to this site......now I even know where it is.... :D

hip hop sux

thats the prob with the supposedly classy bars in bkk

sherotten and cm2

who wants to go and listen to that crap.

Seems every trendy band in bkk has to have the token black boy .....yo yo yo

yuk

Ban me then!

I have'nt plugged the blues factory at all, Maybe a bit for C.E.B but who cares? I'm not gaining anything from it. :D

The topic is called  "The Best Bar In Pattaya" is'nt it? :o

Dave I didnt know the place existed till I came back to this site......now I even know where it is.... :D

Dave is paying TOP DOLLAR for his posts , gburns :D

He's singlehandedly keeping the Doc and George alive :D

LOL

Probably an unworkable rule Dark.....especially when a thread of this genre is put up......or if someone is looking for a bar of a particular nature....

under the rule a response to "does anyone know of a bar that sells....." The answer would be......" yes , I do, But under the rules and in regard to contracted advertisers conditions, I cant tell you the name or address, however if you turn right from Beach Rd into any of the Soi's between the pier and Soi 1......you should find it"

:o:D:D

I think the best bar is BOY E SAN BAR in Sunee Plaza,followed by MONTYS POOL CAFE BAR in Sunee Plaza.The way the waiters swing their hips as they bring your drinks is certainly the main attraction.

Hey billyboy, you're giving us Aussies a bad rep here... :o

You sure you aren't that banned poster ILOVESUNEEPLAZA? :D

If you feel like posting this kinda stuff, how about keeping in the closet... the Gay Forum. That way we won't have to look at it. :D

I think the best bar is BOY E SAN BAR in Sunee Plaza,followed by MONTYS POOL CAFE BAR in Sunee Plaza.The way the waiters swing their hips as they bring your drinks is certainly the main attraction.

Hey billyboy, you're giving us Aussies a bad rep here... :o

You sure you aren't that banned poster ILOVESUNEEPLAZA? :D

If you feel like posting this kinda stuff, how about keeping in the closet... the Gay Forum. That way we won't have to look at it. :D

Tbh I doubt if they would want to see thta post either..... :D