Epl Games On Star

HalfSquat

Hello, I have just arrived in Thailand this week and our apartment has a couple of sports channels which show EPL games during the day which seem to be from the previous weekend.

I think the channels are:

• True Sport 1, 2 & 3
  • ESPN
  • Star Sport

Is there a pattern to when games are replayed or are any games shown live on these channels? Do you think they will show Champions League games?

Thank you.

Hello, I have just arrived in Thailand this week and our apartment has a couple of sports channels which show EPL games during the day which seem to be from the previous weekend.

I think the channels are:

• True Sport 1, 2 & 3
  • ESPN
  • Star Sport

Is there a pattern to when games are replayed or are any games shown live on these channels? Do you think they will show Champions League games?

Thank you.

Virtually all EPL games are shown on True Sports Channels in Thailand. Champions League can be seen on ESPN / Star. Times vary but during the week, games in Thailand are very late : after 1:30 am, On the weekends we get the games on Sat /Sun starting around 630pm.

Thanks. Sounds like it is better coverage than in the UK!

What's the deal with that Heart of Goal show? I'd love to know what they are saying.

I believe you are more accurately informed by not watching it.

I find the mighty Ton Hom and her two muppet colleagues to be more informed than other so called experts pontificating on some of the other programmes.

Football Focus, what can I say, a bunch of never have beens who at most played in some mickey mouse league most fans have never heard of.

Dale Tempest, wasnt he on Star sport out of Hong Kong about 15 years ago?

What about the stroppy Jock that appears on European nights in the champions league, please let me know what teams colours he graced.

Yes give me Heart of Goals any day, turn down the sound and laugh, as you say you will be better informed by not listening to it, but still infinetly wiser than you would have been if you wasted your time with some of our friends from the profitable group.

What's the deal with that Heart of Goal show? I'd love to know what they are saying.

I find the mighty Ton Hom and her two muppet colleagues to be more informed than other so called experts pontificating on some of the other programmes.

Football Focus, what can I say, a bunch of never have beens who at most played in some mickey mouse league most fans have never heard of.

What about the stroppy Jock that appears on European nights in the champions league, please let me know what teams colours he graced.

Yes give me Heart of Goals any day, turn down the sound and laugh, as you say you will be better informed by not listening to it, but still infinetly wiser than you would have been if you wasted your time with some of our friends from the profitable group.

No arguements about the PF group vis-a-vis football, but that doesn't make the afformentioned programme any better. While we are at it, let's include the 3 stooges and the one notebook on EPL broadcasts.

James, how astute 10/10 for observation, see teacher and collect a gold star.

Ah the 3 stooges, the only reason the laptop is there is to raise the IQ of the other 3 co-presenters, take the laptop away and the average IQ drops by at least 50%.

Talking of which, the 3 stooges look as if they have been outfitted by some dodgey Suk tailor, have seen better dressed ELT's, and thats saying something.

The mighty Ton Hom and her cohorts know they are crap, and dont take it seriously.

As you say the PF group take it seriously and dont aknowledge the fact they are crap.

Would rather watch Jamie-O minus those Ozzy idiots any day of the week, are they gay?

• 2 weeks later...

are you sure espn star via truevisions will broadcast uefa champions league this season? I didnt see any UCL commercial in espn star but it was broadcast in free channel during play-off which is ch 3 and 7 with thai commentator. Hope to watch it with english commentator. i saw in espnstar.com it broadcast live in malaysia via espnstar.

are you sure espn star via truevisions will broadcast uefa champions league this season? I didnt see any UCL commercial in espn star but it was broadcast in free channel during play-off which is ch 3 and 7 with thai commentator. Hope to watch it with english commentator. i saw in espnstar.com it broadcast live in malaysia via espnstar.

Sorry, what does UCL stand for ??

UCL is Uefa Champions League

ROTFFLMHO!

• 1 month later...

If you have a look at previous posts you will see fairly detailed info that the domestic Thai channels have the rights for the Champions League games. last weeks Arsenal game had the English commentary....dont know about the others...not interested in them..... :)

The stroppy Jock as you so rightly called him, has graced the colours of the following clubs. Dundeed Utd, Aston Villa, Wolves, Everton, Notts County, West Brom, Rangers and Cheltenham Town. Been there and got the T Shirt i would suiggest.

Dale Tempest had spells with Fulham, Gillingham Colchester before moving to HK to play for South China where he still holds the record of being the leading goalscorer in 5 consecutive seasons, including a hatrick again Sao Paolo FC who were beaten 4-2 by South china..