Looking For Beachfront Property For Sale websites

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone out there knows of any web sites that cater for small untouristy beachfront plots of land for sale? Im trying to find somewhere for 1mil or under doesnt have to be any bigger than 1 rai I've tried bahtsold but that seems to cater for the real touristy places and or high prices.

Thanks for any advice that can be given.

Edit-sorry the heading looks like im selling a property (im not)

Edited by hunterdavies

I doubt you will find a beachfront property around one rai for one million baht anywhere in Thailand. Having said that, the plots right behind the beach has sometime a much more attractive price. Another issue to consider is that you will most likely find that any land outside of the tourist areas that are for sale is usually much larger and will therefore cost more. The reason for that is because everyone like to buy the beachfront plots whereas those behind are much more difficult to sell so the Thai owners would probably be reluctant to go through a sub-division to divide the large land into smaller plots.

Where?

Beachfront land can go for as much as 15-20 million per rai, in areas like Phuket, but if you are prepared to 'get away from it all', you might be able to find something cheaper, but less than a million per Rai is pushing it.

As others have mentioned small plots will be harder to find, and there will be very few websites with this information. Although you might want to try NPA auctions from various banks (check their websites for details).

Failing that, the best way is the old way, hop in a car and go scouting.

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone out there knows of any web sites that cater for small untouristy beachfront plots of land for sale? Im trying to find somewhere for 1mil or under doesnt have to be any bigger than 1 rai I've tried bahtsold but that seems to cater for the real touristy places and or high prices.

Thanks for any advice that can be given.

Edit-sorry the heading looks like im selling a property (im not)

There is a website run by ThaiVisa member olsen that advertizes beachfront property around Sichon in Nakhon Si Thammarat.

Here is his website

My wife bought beachfront property a few years ago in Tha Sala for 750,000 baht/rai. One of our friends looked at beachfront property around there last year that was going for 1 million baht/rai.

It is possible to pick up land like this away from tourist areas, although small blocks are hard to find. I picked up half a rai absolute beach front for 1 million near tha sala earlier this year. Good luck in your search.