Rain

gotlost

It was nice and toasty in the kitchen this morning -- courtesy of the toaster oven. Now I'm at my desk, in front of a window trying to do some work. Gads, the window isn't well-sealed. There's cold air blowing in and my fingers are stiff. No wonder the aircon bill is so high.

• Like 1

I have a house full of people escaping the snow in USA/Canada. They are all snuggled up in duvets at breakfast.

No one is allowed to mention wood burner or central heating as I don't have one !

funny that, I'm currently driving a Yaris and its cranked up to 28c but all you get is cold air

• 4 weeks later...

re

TMD radar shows a storm south of Lamphun, with rain on the town.

we could do with some rain to clear the smoke over doi suthep

which is the worst weve had this year and it smelt awfull

everywhere today :(

pic taken .. 6 07 pm tonight

dave2

post-42592-0-97196400-1456315473_thumb.j

Most all of the klongs are in a similar state to a greater or lesser degree, when the klong that runs through my garden runs dry I move the black water along with well water and pass the problem to my neighbor (who I adore and cherish above all other humans). gigglem.gif

• Like 2

Yes that klong behind Gecko Garden isnt a pretty sight/site either. A lot of the klongs in town a rather rank... so glad Im not living near them, and they cant be good for anyones health.

Hopefully more rain will wash all the filth away although some probably need a darn good dredging too.

Yes that klong behind Gecko Garden isnt a pretty sight/site either. A lot of the klongs in town a rather rank... so glad Im not living near them, and they cant be good for anyones health.

Hopefully more rain will wash all the filth away although some probably need a darn good dredging too.

What causes the klong to have black stinking water like fluid ?

That's the Mae Kha Canal that the story is about. It's exceptionally nasty, an open sewer basically, right through town.

Solution: provide proper sewers to all the houses/communities alongside it.

I seem to recall I pay tax money for such things.. but no, we get jet fighters and aircraft carriers that fall apart within months, not plumbing or quality education.

/rant

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 2