Baht Rates Not Being Updated

donx

In the past, I often use the Baht Rate link to check current exchange rates. I have noticed that the exchange rates are not available for many days recently. For example, for the month of October, exchange rates are only available for the 1st and the 5th of October. All the other days are unavailable.

Is this a temporary problem or it this to be expected from now on?

In the past, I often use the Baht Rate link to check current exchange rates. I have noticed that the exchange rates are not available for many days recently. For example, for the month of October, exchange rates are only available for the 1st and the 5th of October. All the other days are unavailable.

I use this link

post-3770-1255179029.jpg

Yours truly,

Kan Win :)

Edited by Kan Win

Yup, its the provider, not updating the rates. We are in the process of switching providers.

Thank you sbk. I just checked to see if a rate was provided for today (Oct 15) and I almost shat my pants! It said 32.2 Baht/USD. I looked at another source and found the rate to be about 33.4 Baht/USD.

Yup, its the provider, not updating the rates. We are in the process of switching providers.

Thank you sbk. I just checked to see if a rate was provided for today (Oct 15) and I almost shat my pants! It said 32.2 Baht/USD. I looked at another source and found the rate to be about 33.4 Baht/USD.

Use this site, it's bang up to date and gives all the Thai banks, plus Super rich money changers.

http://bankexchangerates.daytodaydata.net

Edited by Maigo6

I use Yahoo's widget(currency converter) which is running on my desk top.Has not failed to update since I uploaded it six months ago.

Use this site, it's bang up to date and gives all the Thai banks, plus Super rich money changers.

http://bankexchangerates.daytodaydata.net

I do actually use this for up to date currency conversions. It's not as convenient in that I always have to change the default settings, but it does provide very useful information. As far as I can tell, it doesn't allow access to historical data. Do you know of a good/similar site that gives the historical currency conversions?

There are many sites to look up on Google (Foreign exchange rates) which definitely give correct exchange rates as they fluctuate.