Thai Karaoke Cds

Nigel1500

Hi All,

My wife has just discovered KaraFun and is determined to set up home karaoke. The trouble is, she is frustrated at the limited amount of Thai karaoke tracks available.

Can someone recommend how or where we can get Thai karoake tracks in Sydney, Australia?

Cheers,

Nige'

I'm not in Sydney these days so can't give a straight answer (though there are some Thai shops near Central station, I think at the bottom of Pitt St), but I go to http://www.ethaicd.com/ for mine. have bought from them a few times using a card and never had any trouble.

Doing a quick google I found http://thaimoviedvd.com/ but can't vouch for them personally.

Edited by tw25rw

Hi All,

My wife has just discovered KaraFun and is determined to set up home karaoke. The trouble is, she is frustrated at the limited amount of Thai karaoke tracks available.

Can someone recommend how or where we can get Thai karoake tracks in Sydney, Australia?

Cheers,

Nige'

You're kiddin' right? or have you found the Thai who can sing? :)

Hi All,

Cheers,

Nige'

Check this out ! More Thai karaoke then your wife can sing in all her life just free to download !

:)

I didn't really mean illegal. I don't use torrents either.

Sharing is not illegal, illegal are 70% of the counterfeit karaoke VCD´s you can buy in Thailand.

I started using torrents few months ago and I love it, if you use it the right way it enriches your life !

Edited by spaceshipcrew

Hi All,

Cheers,

Nige'

I send you my condolences. :)

Hi All,

Cheers,

Nige'

you can try order them online at 'ethaicd.com'

I didn't really mean illegal. I don't use torrents either.

Sharing is not illegal, illegal are 70% of the counterfeit karaoke VCD´s you can buy in Thailand.

I started using torrents few months ago and I love it, if you use it the right way it enriches your life !

Doesn't enrich the performers who are entitled to it though, unfortunately.

Thai shops on Campbell St Sydney near Central Station.

Alternatiely, try the music store in the shopping centre in Dixon St (over Paddy's)

Edited for passing thought:

Loy Krathong is coming up - you may find them at Darling Harbour / Tumbalong Park then. If not, you will have plenty of stalls to ask.

Edited by pgs