Tv Pissup

Bizz

What dates would suit  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Added by JOCKSTAR in previous thread

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30848

Firstly this is a follow up to another thread i done in Bedlam. Anyone up for a pissup in Bangkok around the end of April? Dont know where or exact details yet. But i for one will always be up for a a beer or 10. Anyone else? Went to a pissup last night with davethailand, Scampy, Blue cat, Elsie, Candyflip, Stroll and a few others. It was a good night and nice to put faces to names. All really cool people. So what do you all think?

You People can sort out location.

Edited by Bizz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly this is a follow up to another thread i done in Bedlam. Anyone up for a pissup in Bangkok around the end of April? Dont know where or exact details yet. But i for one will always be up for a a beer or 10. Anyone else? Went to a pissup last night with davethailand, Scampy, Blue cat, Elsie, Candyflip, Stroll and a few others. It was a good night and nice to put faces to names. All really cool people. So what do you all think?

Who were you then? Did we meet? :o:D

Who were you then? Did we meet? :o:D

I was wondering about this. I said do the poll. Then i get the credit for this thread(sort of) Ok. Fair enough. I said May but whenever is cool with me. But would love to know who voted no pissup.Hmmm? Come on own up.

We have over 16000 members but we havent got many replies. Maybe some have webbed feet and 6 toes, bad breath, black teeth, a hump and god knows what other aflictions. Or maybe they are just shy. :D So anymore pissheads then please vote and let us know what you think. :o

If in BKK I vote May... Songkran continues until late April through various parts of the Kingdom, and it can be difficult travelling on the roads.

Could I suggest a Saturday night too?

2 reasons... 1) People travelling to BKK for the big night can stay overnight somewhere, and 2) most people don't work on Sundays, so some extra recovery time... :D

BTW, good to see you and the other half the other night Jockstar... we both had a good time. :o

If in BKK I vote May... Songkran continues until late April through various parts of the Kingdom, and it can be difficult travelling on the roads.

Could I suggest a Saturday night too?

2 reasons... 1) People travelling to BKK for the big night can stay overnight somewhere, and 2) most people don't work on Sundays, so some extra recovery time...  :D

BTW, good to see you and the other half the other night Jockstar... we both had a good time. :D

I 2nd the Saturday night thing also. Though i might have to play football on the Sunday. Just depends on what the fixtures are. But i'll still be there. Though not drinking too much. Ye! Right. :o And cheers JD. We had a nice evening also.

and I only live 500m from cowboy  :D  :D  :D  :D

That's a coincidence! I only live 500 km from cowboy also!

Whatever the date, it would be sensible for those travelling from Issarn to organise a bus trip. So the first thing is to find someone sensible!

:o

OK I'll do it......................we'll get all your mates together and hire a motorbike.

Jock...if we can organise it for some time during the last two weeks of May I will be able to come. The wife wants to visit Jatujak so it is a great excuse.

How about the 21st of May?

Now that we have established that there are folks willing to attend, lets make a definate date. The 21st I can make, but other dates I cannot.

Lets set the date and get George to send out an email to one and all.

???

Jock...if we can organise it for some time during the last two weeks of May I will be able to come. The wife wants to visit Jatujak so it is a great excuse.

Now that we have established that there are folks willing to attend, lets make a definate date. The 21st I can make, but other dates I cannot.

???

The 21st is cool with me. I'm playing football that day but should be able to make it later. Around 8ish or whatever. How does this date sound to everyone else?

???

The 21st is cool with me. I'm playing football that day but should be able to make it later. Around 8ish or whatever. How does this date sound to everyone else?

OK, I believe bronco will be around at that time too.

21st it is?

now Jock, where? my circumsatnce is that my wife will want to come too. UnlessI have a good reason to go alone.

???

OK, I believe bronco will be around at that time too.

21st it is?

now Jock, where? my circumsatnce is that my wife will want to come too. UnlessI have a good reason to go alone.

My missus will be there also. Not to sure where. Lets see what others think.

• 2 weeks later...

So Tuky. What will the venue be? I know i have been away for a week or so. But i'm still keen on the pissup. Would be cool to meet you(even although we have spoke on the phone) and anyone else who is brave enough. So come on people 21st May at the .... at ......PM?

Count me in.

Anywhere but Nana or Soi Cowboy please.

I'll likely be skint until the 3rd week of May so the 28th May would be nice for me, to be honest. 

Cheers.

Hmmm! your avatar makes me drool Custard! :o

(thats drool....Custard not drool custard :D like ....er whatever you get it!)