"best" Police Station For Non-thais And Farangs?

SGDude

Thong Lor are well known. :)

They have been proven to be unable to help and openly hostile.

They almost find fault with the minutest thing and latch unto it and then blow it out of proportion.

I got a clue of their antidote, just keep calm and let them do all the talking, that is, if you are in the right.

Learnt that yesterday. No guarantee the incompetent Thai police can or will do anything to help me.

They will if you pay them.

I wanted to lay charges against somebody and wanted to make a complaint to the police, my lawyer advised that they would want too much money. I took the view that all the time lawyers offered this sort of advice things would never change, so I issued court proceedings myself.

Learnt that yesterday. No guarantee the incompetent Thai police can or will do anything to help me.

They will if you pay them.

I wanted to lay charges against somebody and wanted to make a complaint to the police, my lawyer advised that they would want too much money. I took the view that all the time lawyers offered this sort of advice things would never change, so I issued court proceedings myself.

Do the police openly ask you for money?

officially you have no choice-but to use the station in which area the incident happened

I once went to the police station in Pattaya. There were also two Americans whose wallets had been picked. The female police officer (face full of acne), jokingly told them something like 'cannot help you with this case (even if we cared), but I will happily take you guys to visit a boy bar in Soi Pattayaland'. --> So, there you go; pay them nicely, and they may act as your tour guide. Even if your incident report is filed and forgotten. :)