Lavender Lanna Hotel // Powerboys

shepsel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Power Boys offers two cabaret shows a night at 10pm and 11:30pm. These are free shows open to all adults, and we always have ladies in the auidence, so everyone is welcome. We do have male dancers before and between the shows, and the shows do have one or two numbers in the shows with the male coyote dancers. So, by all means if you are comfortable with this, then check out the cabaret shows sometimes as they are well-produced with nice lighting and sound and big costumes. The nightclub itself is also an upscale venue with good seating, a nice drink list, and a great staff.

Lavender Lanna Hotel

I passed by and saw the large sign advertising cabaret shows at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30. I made sure to arrive by 9:25 so I didn't miss anything. I was not very happy to learn the first show started at "10 or 10:30, not sure". I had already ordered a drink, so I sat and watched the boys for an hour. The first show did not start at 10:00, as the previous poster states, but at 10:30. The boys were indeed cute, and had all learned to gyrate in the same fashion. Unfortunately, only two out of sixteen could actually move in time to the music. They looked more like animatrons than humans. I found the cabaret show pretty dull, and left after 30 minutes.

Check this one off my list.

Power Boys offers two cabaret shows a night at 10pm and 11:30pm. These are free shows open to all adults, and we always have ladies in the auidence, so everyone is welcome. We do have male dancers before and between the shows, and the shows do have one or two numbers in the shows with the male coyote dancers. So, by all means if you are comfortable with this, then check out the cabaret shows sometimes as they are well-produced with nice lighting and sound and big costumes. The nightclub itself is also an upscale venue with good seating, a nice drink list, and a great staff.

Lavender Lanna Hotel

The boys were indeed cute, and had all learned to gyrate in the same fashion. Unfortunately, only two out of sixteen could actually move in time to the music. They looked more like animatrons than humans. I found the cabaret show pretty dull, and left after 30 minutes.

Maybe they just don't like the job !! :)