Looking For Realtor

I bought my house a little further along from Pattaya/Jomtien - in Ban Phe. I used a Scandinavian realty firm that has international offices, including the one in Ban Phe. They do have a website totally in Swedish (I have used Google translations on it and managed reasonably) and a smaller one in English: http://www.eraoakfield.eu/On_SALE/page_2069141.html

If you want any more information about them, you could PM me, and I could initiate contact with them for you.

Disclosure: I do not, nor have ever worked for ERA, but one of the agents, who actually sold me my home, has been a friend for a number of years, including several before he began working with ERA.

I found Siam Real Estate to be very good; check their website.

Siam Real Estate specialize in Phuket area, they don't even have an office in Pattaya or enough listings to give a good service to a client. In Phuket yes but in Pattaya no. All companies who are members of REBA are experienced and know their business. As far as I know both Fivestar and Sallmanns are good companies.

Edited by benchmark

Siam Real Estate specialize in Phuket area, they don't even have an office in Pattaya or enough listings to give a good service to a client. In Phuket yes but in Pattaya no. All companies who are members of REBA are experienced and know their business. As far as I know both Fivestar and Sallmanns are good companies.

Thanks Benchmark

Five Star also handle the Siam Real Estate's enquiries for Pattaya area.

Regards

Robert

Thanks Benchmark

Five Star also handle the Siam Real Estate's enquiries for Pattaya area.

Regards

Robert

Hi Fivestar,

Sorry didn't know that before. In that case Siam Real Estate is definitely a go ahead in Pattaya too. Fivestar Villas & Condos (Siam Real Estate's partner in Pattaya) has a lot of experience and excellent customer service.

• 2 weeks later...
Another nod for Tim at Sallmans on Jomtien.

Hi Nancy and Eric, thank you so much for selecting Benchmark Property Consultants as your trusted real estate agent. You also mentioned to me that we are the only property agent you consulted to search for buying a condo. It was also our pleasure to tour with you to show you some potential condo projects.

We highly appreciate for allowing us to be of assistance. -Gareth De Silva

I bought my house a little further along from Pattaya/Jomtien - in Ban Phe. I used a Scandinavian realty firm that has international offices, including the one in Ban Phe. They do have a website totally in Swedish (I have used Google translations on it and managed reasonably) and a smaller one in English: http://www.eraoakfield.eu/On_SALE/page_2069141.html

If you want any more information about them, you could PM me, and I could initiate contact with them for you.

Disclosure: I do not, nor have ever worked for ERA, but one of the agents, who actually sold me my home, has been a friend for a number of years, including several before he began working with ERA.

IMHO stay away from this guy.(ERA Oakfield Thailand) I saw an ad on their site and when I inquired if it was still available I got a lecture on HOW THEY DO BUSINESS

Email Title : House in Jomtien - ERA Thailand

Hello!

and thank you for your interest for Thailand and a home here! For you to receive the best profit and help from us we need to do a short interview with you over the phone.

All you need to do is to send us your phone number and tell us what time it’s suitable for us to call you.

Hope to hear from you!

Regards/Vänligen