Possible Business Op For You Or Your Partner

TheAceFace

Mods, I have placed this in the Pattaya forum because this is where I live and where I am looking for someone to maybe come on board….hope it can stay here?

I am looking for somebody to help and eventually be a partner in my online business, as I am that busy with my own job, I feel I have neglected the site and service and it’s a shame to just do nothing with it.

It is an online Thai food service. The site does get hits and some orders, I really need somebody who is keen to work on it and market the site and get prices and shipping quotes ect….I am also open to any ideas you may have to improve the site / biz ect….and become partners.

It can be done from your own home or anywhere, if any of you or your partners are looking for something to keep you busy then this may be for you.

I can not offer a salary as yet, but what I am willing to do is go on a 60 – 40 split on any sales you generate. Maybe if the business takes off, we will be partners.

As I said its just a hobby for me to test the water of an online business and to be honest the biggest hurdle I have had is the shipping is so expensive, a lot of orders have been cancelled due to that fact.

So if anybody is looking to keep busy or just wants something to do then this may be for you.

Let me know if anybody you know may be interested?

Ace

Tell the truth,your to busy playing video games like street fighter which is a pic in your avator lol

That as well Dpolenz

Have you been up all night :) and don't ruin this thread :D

This a serious thread for anybody whos looking for something to do. 100% no strings attached.

If anyone is interested please feel free to reply here or PM.

Unfortunatley I can not put the URL's here, however one of them is on my profile page.

Ace

Tell the truth,your to busy playing video games like street fighter which is a pic in your avator lol

That as well Dpolenz

Have you been up all night :) and don't ruin this thread :D

This a serious thread for anybody whos looking for something to do. 100% no strings attached.

If anyone is interested please feel free to reply here or PM.

Unfortunatley I can not put the URL's here, however one of them is on my profile page.

Ace

Well i actually never ruined any thread,i just find some people here hard to stomack.Not you though :D