Opening Office In Bangkok (husband & Wife Team)

Good Day to you,

I am a 52 Year old New Zealand National. I have been residing in Pathumtani, Bangkok for the past 13 years. I have been married to a Thai National for 10 years.

My contract as an Expatriate in Laboratory Construction ended last year, and I have been racking my brain all 2009 for a business concept ever since, and have been getting rather bored and lazy in the process.

UNTIL NOW.!

I am setting up a business that would suit a Husband & Wife Team currently living in Bangkok. To join my Thai Wife & I.

As Investor Partners, all Company Docs, Visas, Work Permits, would be included in the package.

I have 99% of the Documentation completed, through my Thai lawyers. I already have a temporary, functional website, (To be improved) email, etc.

It is a STRICTLY CASH ONLY BUSINESS no creditors what so ever. "No Bad Debts"

We will be dealing Face to Face with a World-Wide General Public, so all cards on the table, as it will be totally transparent in it's entirety.

We will be focusing on (2) Off-Shore Countries to kick start the business, then spread to all World Nations.

I am writing this posting from one of those Off-shore counties now, organizing all the necessary Docs and Legal to formulate this business. So I require someone very very soon.

Please, only genuine inquiries from Foreigners currently living in Thailand, who have over 300k Baht to invest, or people wishing to go back, but don't know what to do for a living.

since i do not know what you are describing exactly but i do have the 300k or more readily available cash in bkk bank.

pls describe in more concrete terminologies, exactly what you are doing and what do you expect the other partner to do, ok?

Re: "Concrete Terminologies"

I have a full Business Plan or "Concrete Terminologies", as you prefer to call it! including detailed spreadsheet projections over a 5 year plan. Please PM me if you are interested, detailing your current Work/Personal position, so I can make an overview of who would be suitable in fulfilling the roles this business entails. Personal Presentation and Personality are a Prerequisite, (without prejudiced).

since i do not know what you are describing exactly but i do have the 300k or more readily available cash in bkk bank.

pls describe in more concrete terminologies, exactly what you are doing and what do you expect the other partner to do, ok?

Agree with Nakachalet and I have 300k cash availible, but sorry to say buzz word, mangement speak and techno-babble just dont do it for me as is detailed in your last post...FYI....generally in business the "investee" generally chases the "investor"..not the other way round.

If you want to provide me with more info on an PM above and beyond the management speak you have written already and get down to facts you are free to do so...ps not interested in "projected spreadsheet" BS.....

Re: Generally Investee's chase Investors.

I guess you are right in most cases where the Investor does not play a pivotal role in the running of the business.

But in my case the Investor needs to work closely with my wife & I, in a Partnership, I'm only interested in nice honest people, with more than $$$ on their mind, and having fun whilst enjoying the work is the most important part of this partnership. ( Lots of Client Wine & Dining / Entertaining required.)

If you think you can fit into this kind of role as a partnership, then the working together is where the success begins.

My Business, my choice of Partner, a no brainer really.

If not to your liking, then no harm done. :)

I've seen this somewhere before .... I wonder if I will see any more personal messages here?

I have a few choice words.. none of them good.

MNM

What happened to the Business Opportunity that you offered in 2007?

And is it in any way connected to the Full Size Snooker tables that you were trying to sell also in 2007. "start A New Business", SNOOKER TABLES FOR SALE for 480,000baht post 2007-09-07 10:10:55

This is what you said in "start A New Business", SNOOKER TABLES FOR SALEpost 2007-09-07 10:10:55

size="4"]

I am a New Zealand National aged 52 years, and have been an Expat, residing in Rangsit Pathumthani, Bangkok, Thailand for the past 13 years. I returned to New Zealand on Dec 15th 2008.

In recent months I have spent time with my ailing Mother here in New Zealand.

I have been married to a Thai National for 10 years, we have a home and farm in the north east Sa Keow.

Now I want to come back to my second home in Thailand.

I have been working within the Clean room Laboratory Construction & Equipment Industry (Turn-Key) (Quality System Management Environment), in Rangsit, Bangkok, Designing the laboratories and supplying Electronic and Medical equipment for a total of 13 years. I have held the designations of Sales & Marketing Manager, Managing Director & General Manager.

I have a total of 30 years experience working in National and Multinational organizations in New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, Southern China, and Thailand.

I now do not have work to go back to in Thailand, so have decided to start my own business.

I speak Thai, and know how to set up companies in Thailand. I have one already in place, but require a "hands on" Director/Partner Investor to help get this off the ground, as it will entail us to run it from New Zealand and Thailand, involving a select niche group of tourists from New Zealand.

The Investment package will come with a full 50% equal partnership, through a lawyer of your choosing/if requested, full Visa/Work permit documentation, use of my vehicle, and a small Office to run the Thai side off the business, with guidance from my Wife.

I have the other (6) Thais available to make up the numbers for the business, whom I would trust to my grave.

For under 20,000 Euros, only 10,000 Euros up front, 480,000 Thai baht, is their a hard working honest bloke out there that wants to live in Bangers, Work in Bangers, and run a business in Bangers, has a vibrant personality, enjoys a beer, a real people person, then send me your story, and I'll tell you mine.

I have put a great deal of time to survey if I have a viable business opportunity, and the answer is a very definite YES.!

What happened to the Business Opportunity that you offered in 2007?

And is it in any way connected to the Full Size Snooker tables that you were trying to sell also in 2007. "start A New Business", SNOOKER TABLES FOR SALE for 480,000baht post 2007-09-07 10:10:55

This is what you said in "start A New Business", SNOOKER TABLES FOR SALEpost 2007-09-07 10:10:55

size="4"]

I am a New Zealand National aged 52 years, and have been an Expat, residing in Rangsit Pathumthani, Bangkok, Thailand for the past 13 years. I returned to New Zealand on Dec 15th 2008.

In recent months I have spent time with my ailing Mother here in New Zealand.

I have been married to a Thai National for 10 years, we have a home and farm in the north east Sa Keow.

Now I want to come back to my second home in Thailand.

I thought as much.

I have been working within the Clean room Laboratory Construction & Equipment Industry (Turn-Key) (Quality System Management Environment), in Rangsit, Bangkok, Designing the laboratories and supplying Electronic and Medical equipment for a total of 13 years. I have held the designations of Sales & Marketing Manager, Managing Director & General Manager.

I have a total of 30 years experience working in National and Multinational organizations in New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, Southern China, and Thailand.

I now do not have work to go back to in Thailand, so have decided to start my own business.

I speak Thai, and know how to set up companies in Thailand. I have one already in place, but require a "hands on" Director/Partner Investor to help get this off the ground, as it will entail us to run it from New Zealand and Thailand, involving a select niche group of tourists from New Zealand.

The Investment package will come with a full 50% equal partnership, through a lawyer of your choosing/if requested, full Visa/Work permit documentation, use of my vehicle, and a small Office to run the Thai side off the business, with guidance from my Wife.

I have the other (6) Thais available to make up the numbers for the business, whom I would trust to my grave.

For under 20,000 Euros, only 10,000 Euros up front, 480,000 Thai baht, is their a hard working honest bloke out there that wants to live in Bangers, Work in Bangers, and run a business in Bangers, has a vibrant personality, enjoys a beer, a real people person, then send me your story, and I'll tell you mine.

I have put a great deal of time to survey if I have a viable business opportunity, and the answer is a very definite YES.!

I thought as much

Edited by phil2

Can't see the OP returning to this thread somehow.

Some nice detecvtive work from beginer.

What puzzles me is how would the OP discern if someone was "nice and honest"?

Isn't everybody??? !!!

Reason for edit: Smelling Pisstakes

Edited by ThaiPauly

The Snooker Tables have been sold, (Separately). I just thought all 4 Table would create a small income for someone who already has facilities to accommodate them. It took a while to sell them, but we got what my Thai friend wanted for them, and I picked up a nice wee commission, for my efforts. :D

Re: The first Business Opportunity Partnership Post,

The selected "Partners" didn't have the investment funding he said he had, so that turned to crap.

The business will still go ahead, regardless of all you skeptics, give me a yell if you need a Tummy Tuck, Penis enlargement and a face lift, I'd be glad to give you a very good price :)

^Never read so much utter rubbish in all my life, mcscrouge. :)

Your probably still scratching around for your next airfare to Thailand back in NZ trying to avoid debitors and a swarry of ex-transexual maori lovers & claiming 3 different social security checks. Give us a break.

^Never read so much utter rubbish in all my life, mcscrouge. :)

Your probably still scratching around for your next airfare to Thailand back in NZ trying to avoid debitors and a swarry of ex-transexual maori lovers & claiming 3 different social security checks. Give us a break.

If you're so smart, why don't you ask him to give you the contact details for the lawyers so you can speak to them? I'm sure they could verify this 'story' or.... are you just going to say they're fake as well???

You think you can sit there and make clear accusations of me posting a Business Opportunity "Scam" without clearly reading my Post, or just agreeing with someone else's reply, because you think it's funny.

Do you realize the damage that you could be causing me, and my reputation as a member on Thaivisa.com

1. We will be dealing Face to Face with clients.

2. Interested Investors can PM me for the Thailand (Bangkok) Lawyer to telephone or personally visit to verify the legitimacy of this new venture.

3. We have already begun World-Wide advertising, some 2 month's ago, yet you sit there and say, it's a scam.

I sold some Snooker Tables under "For Sale" so what?

l think Thaivisa.com may need to reconsider why they even have a Forum on Investment Opportunities, if clowns like you want to ponce on every one of them, without reading them properly, and denounce them as "Just another Scam".

I challenge you to PM me and I will gladly give you the Bangkok Lawyer's name, website, and telephone details, whom I have been working with on this New Business Venture for the past 5 months.

Then if you are man enough, you will apologize for trying to discredit me, as a Member of Thaivisa.com. by accusing me of trying to post a scam.

Members like you should be barred, or some how penalized from using this Website.

Ah, OP went from fuzzy management speak without content straight to threats... Exactly the type of business partner I would be very interested to sink money in. But good luck anyways, sucker born every minute and all.

If you invest, please let me know how the first disagreement over the business worked out, can't wait.

You think you can sit there and make clear accusations of me posting a Business Opportunity "Scam" without clearly reading my Post, or just agreeing with someone else's reply, because you think it's funny.

Do you realize the damage that you could be causing me, and my reputation as a member on Thaivisa.com

1. We will be dealing Face to Face with clients.

2. Interested Investors can PM me for the Thailand (Bangkok) Lawyer to telephone or personally visit to verify the legitimacy of this new venture.

3. We have already begun World-Wide advertising, some 2 month's ago, yet you sit there and say, it's a scam.

I sold some Snooker Tables under "For Sale" so what?

l think Thaivisa.com may need to reconsider why they even have a Forum on Investment Opportunities, if clowns like you want to ponce on every one of them, without reading them properly, and denounce them as "Just another Scam".

I challenge you to PM me and I will gladly give you the Bangkok Lawyer's name, website, and telephone details, whom I have been working with on this New Business Venture for the past 5 months.

Then if you are man enough, you will apologize for trying to discredit me, as a Member of Thaivisa.com. by accusing me of trying to post a scam.

Members like you should be barred, or some how penalized from using this Website.

Personally think the other guys are being a bit harsh....but in light of your previous business venture in 2007, you are really starting to sound like "Del-boy".....Sure you are Kiwi and not a cockney ??...

so scam...maybe not....hare-brained idea from another Farang to make money to continue to live in Thailand ?? most likely.. :D ....move over Donald Trump...McNerge is coming... :)

I am writing this posting from one of those Off-shore counties now, organizing all the necessary Docs and Legal to formulate this business. So I require someone very very soon.

We would normally never divulge the location where posters are posting from, but due diligence regarding investment is a very much needed thing.

The OP wrote the above from within New-Zealand, which in the case of the OP being a New-Zealand national cannot be regarded as an "off-shore" country.

Why is the OP still 52 years old, as he was in the 2007 post? THAT'S what he needs to be selling.

You need to read a bit more carefully... They are 2 different postings that have been pasted in the same place....

I also agree with Mcnerge that people need to be a bit more careful about what they say and try to get their brains out of neutral before they post on a topic with no EVIDENCE. If anyone can supply me with any evidence that this is a fraud or a fake, then I would be interested in seeing it.. If you can't prove it, shut up and go back into the bar you came out of.

MNM

OP and you the same person? but if you really feel this is the chance of your lifetime and OP is the type of person you feel you can trust, by all means, sink your money in it, and please revisit this post in the future to prove us all wrong.

OP and you the same person? but if you really feel this is the chance of your lifetime and OP is the type of person you feel you can trust, by all means, sink your money in it, and please revisit this post in the future to prove us all wrong.

I have some of the information about the company, law firm etc and there is nothing fake about it...

I can give you the details if you want to chat to someone?

MNM

The OP in two of his posts states he has a temporary/functional web site available and has begun world wide advertising some two months ago. Can the OP provide a link to his funcitonal web site and some more info/links regarding the worldwide advertising? This should go a long way in providing more info on the venture and should be readily available due to the worldwide advertising. Thanks.

The OP in two of his posts states he has a temporary/functional web site available and has begun world wide advertising some two months ago. Can the OP provide a link to his funcitonal web site and some more info/links regarding the worldwide advertising? This should go a long way in providing more info on the venture and should be readily available due to the worldwide advertising. Thanks.

Thanks to the OP for providing more info regarding above via PM. Your idea/venture is much clearer and comes across much more positive. Good luck with your venture.

Ad Number:

Phone:

Listing Began: October 23, 2009 Price: $ 0.00 USD

Seller: mcnerge Website: [ www.apdam.com ]

Member Since: October 23, 2009 Seller Accepts: Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Paypal

"SPECIAL PRE-CHRISTMAS TOUR OFFER"

Make your Medical, Dental or Cosmetic Tour booking with Asia Pacific Dental Medical Group between Oct 31st 2009 to DEC 24th 2009 for a FREE (2) NIGHT ISLAND STAY at a beautiful pristine South Pacific Island resort.

(Including Dinner Breakfast for both nights) Minimum stay 3 nights.

This offer is only available for the limited times indicated above.

Clients that are fully booked and have paid a deposit for their Medical Tour, are able to use this Promotional, FREE (2) NIGHT ISLAND STAY, at any time, for a period of 6 month's, from the booking date. (Subject to availability)

The first 12 clients who book for this Pre-Christmas Promotion, will also get a "FREE Dinner for (2) at a 5* Restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand.

Asia Pacific Dental and Medical Tours Co., Ltd.

sales at apdam.com

Welcome

Asia Pacific Dental and Medical tours provides the highest quality experience for all our clients wishing to have a safe and secure experience during their medical procedure. We provide a wide range of services enabling our clients to get the medical help they need, when they need it.

contact us for an appointment

Don't forget to check out some of our excellent hotel deals

At the Apdam.com website it says:

We are
working with
Pearson Thongoui Legal Services to ensure that our clients have the best level of protection whilst staying in Thailand for their procedure.

Why not try working with Bangkok Hospital? No specific mention of any doctor or entity who provides medical services. BTW the only client specifically mentioned on the Pearson Thongui Legal Services website is Asia Pacific Dental and Medical Tours.