Tourist Visa From Singapore

I just returned from Singapore with a new Tourist Visa (not back-to-back, been 3 months since my last ended). There were no problems, no lines, no need to show an on-going ticket, no option for more than one entry ("if you are tourist you don't need more than 90 days" - fair enough), and no 50 SGD fee like my last one in June. Went Monday morning and maybe 5 people in line. Went back on Tuesday to pick up the visa and it took just a few minutes.

If you can afford it, Singapore is a great little place to get away to for a few days for a visa run.

Edited by koheesti

• 4 months later...

I have looked at the website information for tourist visas of the Thai Consulate in Singapore.

When you applied did you need to show the airline ticket for entry to Thailand (I will have come from Bkk, spending a few days in Singapore and then back to Bkk)--but I am assuming they want a copy of my other ticket that actually departs later from Thailand back to the US? Also, what, if any, financial proof did you have to supply?

At Thai consulates in the US, they do not ask for some of that from US passport holders--will that make any difference in Singapore?

Thanks!